The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1325 posts
  • Page 73 of 89
slackbatter wrote:
maafi
I have just realised slackbattter has slipped down to third place for the first time in what feels like years.
This month's D12 game has been renamed 'The assassination of Slackbatter by the outlaw Joeyseven'

This injustice will not stand!
The_Bishop wrote:
White smoke ! :o

«Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum;
  habemus Dominatorem novum:
  eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum,
  dominum Alexandrum, sancti loci "XII Dominantium" Generalem Scaccum Mattum,
  qui sibi nomen imposuit Dominatoris AlexCheckMate V».

Translated in English:
Congratulations to @AlexCheckMate, who won the Dominator title for the 5th time !
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
Here' the new D12 list:
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/43

Congratulations to all those who made the top 12. I'll send out invites for the D12 game which, this month, will be DM on the Atlantis map.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
second month in a row im 13 th :( 
ok one day :P patience and hope
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
maafi wrote:
I should have published the day before,
You’ll make it next month :)
elysium5 wrote:
Congratulations!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Matty wrote:
Ok, the old d12 lists and winners have been added to the database (rather then only existing in old pdf's, some of which have completely dissappeared).
So now we really can see all the previous dominators.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
maafi wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who made the D12 list this month.
The Dominator game this month will be caps on the Baltic map.