The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 12 of 89
MAPS wrote:
Instead of listing whoever has finished at least 30 games, I think this list should include players that have finished at least 30 games in the last 30 days. I don't even remember when was the last time I played some of the players on that list, and I am here all the time.
Ichiro Suzuki is probably the best hitter ever in Major League Baseball, but the fact that he still plays does not put him among the best active hitters.  
skarni wrote:
Thelast dominator is out of the game... My horrible rush (I got job changes and have no time to play and also not a lot of concentration on my games) has punished me. I lost over 1000 points in 2 months, but I will be back when everything is calm again in my life!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Matty wrote:
@Maps, that way people that prefer long term games and don't pay for premium will never be able to join a DXII game, that's unfair I think.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
oliver wrote:
Missing rogerfederer and skarni on top12. I hope we can see them soon.
I am on the DXII again ! I must try to do it better than last one ... XD
Joca wrote:
Ooo...it's just one game. I thought we have to play a tournament. I'll join
dragon007 wrote:
I hope I'll be on the next DXII as im winning a fair share of games now that i got back into it...
And well looks like my point total is also skyrocketting and still going up ;)
When the list for september was compelled I was just a Command Sergeant.
Its 2nd Lieutenant dragon007 now :DD
Dferguson wrote:
its called dominating 12.. but only op 9 play in the game of dominator... can a 12 player game be made just for this crown?
Cireon wrote:
That is technically not possible.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
lifeinpixels wrote:
Too bad, i think it would be funny if nothing more... even better, put it on the caribbean or some other small map! Everyone gets 2 territories!
Thorpe wrote:
With that set-up lifeinpixels we would never play it...do you see us play it now...maybe that is why we are in the top, cause we play maps that take more skill than luck...Crazy idea, but it could be fun to watch...lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
lifeinpixels wrote:
Yeah I know, that's why it would be amusing. You might even have 1-2 players die before their first turn haha.
Dferguson wrote:
If a 12 in a game cant be done then since the title of dominator how about two 6 player games (set up NHL playoff style) so its not just top 6 in one game bottom 6 in the other but intermixed. Then after the winners from each game face of in a 2 player game.