The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 11 of 89
Dferguson wrote:
Any news concerning the D12 for august? is this done every quarter? or each month?
Vexer wrote:
It gets done whenever people pester me enough to do it and I have the time.
Dferguson wrote:
haha, Lieutenant General Vexer. I would like to see if/how im progressing in relation to the top guys,so this is me pestering. 
Cireon wrote:
Maybe you should try to make it automated, that would reduce your workload a bit, Vexer ;) If it is not too much work, you could also explain it to me and I could help you out in months you are too busy.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Joca wrote:
LOL
Vex can't lose his position. He's way a head...skill points, skill points/ per games played...rank also
But i agree. Would like see the new list. Ofcourse if you (Vex) have time to make it
Thorpe wrote:
The list is for active players...and has nothing to do with rank...just winning ratio ...not long pastwins or losses...it is taken on sats that are current...win/lose ratio.

Seen a basic in the top 12.

We now have over 1,600 active members that this will be based on...so if you make it ...CONGRADS!!!!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Joca wrote:
Thorpe - Sep 19, 06:38 PM
The list is for active players...and has nothing to do with rank...just winning ratio ...not long pastwins or losses...it is taken on sats that are current...win/lose ratio.
@lifeinpixels: Thorpe is right. Only the last one was about the points.(i asume Vexer didn't had time to make the "full" one)
-Posted: 05:59 PM, 07 July 2013/Post #139:"As with the last list
only points were used to make this list."-Vex.
@Thorpe: by rank i meant points. But that's not completly right. Cause there are many people with basic rank and with 2k+ pt. Sorry my bad.
Vexer wrote:
It's going to be based only on points from here on out. Skill level is no longer used because it doesn't accurately describe how good a player is compared to who is currently playing on the site. Half of my skill level is from being up so many games on thaithai and 1771 and they don't play anymore. We want to know who the current dominating 12 are. Even though I've been a General for quite some time now I have had to fight to stay there. Generals lose a lot of points when they lose. That's why I think using just points will be the best way to determine the dominating 12... as long as the top 12 are actively playing games and not just logging in once a month to keep their name on the who's online list.

@cireon, I would love for there to be a permanent page listing the dominating 12 that auto updates itself every month. That's a bit beyond my abilities to program. I have the sql to get the data I need and I use a spreadsheet to make the calculations so it doesn't take as long as it used to. I'll send what I have to you when I have a little time.
Thorpe wrote:
Thx Vexer.

Great! Now I will be at the bottom of the list!  My new computer hates me...I have not won one game since I got this new one.

WIN %......0%
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
Congratulations to the Dominating 12 for September 2013

1 Vexer
2 Antonis_xania
3 Matty
4 Fendi
5 InigoMontoya
6 atomictom
7 andjelicicic
8 nikeboix69
9 Joca
10 oliver
11 MuzuaneAskari
12 Thorpe

As with the last list only points were used to make this list. To make it on the list you had to have played at least 30 games total and been active in the last 15 days. We now have 556 players who meet the criteria.

Full List:
http://dominating12.com/forums/Dominating12Sept2013.html

The top 8 players usually play what's called the Dominating 12 game for the title of dominator. I won't be able to play and am too busy to set the game up. Would someone in the top 9 like to set the game up?
Dferguson wrote:
so close yet so far away.

Thanks Vetex for taking the time to do this.
Joca wrote:
Yea me too. I won't be able to play so...
Ty Vex.