1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 1 of 8
chuos wrote:
AS MOST PEOPLE WHO PLAY WITH ME WOULD KNOW I USUALLY DONT READ CHAT, OR MESSAGES, I JUST PLAY THE GAME, IN FACT I EXPAND THE MAP SO I DO NOT SEE WHAT PLAYERS ARE SAYING, NOT TO BE CONDESCENDING, I FIND MOST OF IT INFANTILE AND PURILE.
HAVING NOW LOOKED BACK AT ON 1771 RAVINGS ABOUT ME , HE IS CLEARLY EITHER 12YRS OLD OR HAS A MENTAL ILLNESS OR IS A EXTREMELY BORED INDIVIDUAL BUT WHAT I DO KNOW NOW THAT I HAVE READ HIS MESSAGES TO ME IS THAT HE IS BOTH A BULLY AND A CHEAT
I AM GUESSING THAT PERHAPS HE WAS BEATEN AS A CHILD? ACTUALLY I DON'T CARE BUT DONT LIKE HIM PLAYING OUT THIS BULLY BEHAVIOR ON OTHERS
FOR THE RECORD THE WAY I PLAY IN GAMES IS IF SOMEONE ATTACKS ME 1ST I ATTACK THEM, IF I DONT WIN, I SUICIDE ON THEM SO THEY CAN'T WIN, OTHERWISE I GENERALLY ATTACK THE STRONGEST PLAYER, I NEVER BREAK ANY RULES.
THIS IS THE 2ND TIME 1771 HAS ACCUSED ME WRONGLY, HE/SHE IS BOTH A SORE LOSSER AND EXTREMELY PARANOID INDIVIDUAL
I HAVE A RIGHT IN OPEN GAMES O PLAY WITH WHOM I CHOOSE AS I CHOOSE, I USUALLY ONLY PLAY 1ON 1 BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH CHEATING ON MULTI-PLAYER
THE ONLY PERSON CHEATING HERE OR PLAYING UNFAIRLY IS 1771, BY COLLUDING WITH OTHER PLAYERS 1771 EITHER KNOWS OR IS, TO ELIMINATE ME AND THAT IS ILLEGAL
WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IS WHO IS WATCHING THE WATCHER?
I THINK THE OWNERS OF THIS GAME NEED TO SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER 1771'S POSITION WITHIN THIS GAME GIVEN HIS/HER VERY STRANGE BEHAVIOR
Votazap wrote:
Chuos,what you said is too much to take in..1771??? a bully??? really chuos,the only reason he accuses you is the way you play is sometimes a bit strange(no offense at all) plus(if you dont know)1771 is the administrater of the site and is trying to be as fare as possible meaning if he suspects someone he looks into them...chuos,also you have been going for 1771 in almost every game..also,suiciding to make someone lose is outrageously annoying and disrespectful to that player..i think this chat should be deleted otherwise there is going to be a big quarrel...plus,i know you and 1771 have NEVER really gotten along..delete this chat and settle this IN PRIVATE MESSAGES .....or settle it right here on the spot..
1771 wrote:
Finally i get some type of answer...FINALLY!!!! Wow really, I will tell you what brother...I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TIME AND TIME AGAIN !!! Tell me chuos, was it cheating when I politely asked you to stay out of games I was in and I would stay out of the games you were in, you couldn't do that. You just couldn't. Why? Now you come here and shoot out bologna accusations about you being cheated. I got to tell you man. I have already talked to the old owner of the site while it was still in his hands and he said to ban you, that he would, but left it up to me. The only reason you wasn't banned is because I just don't think it is fair to ban you because we don't get along...SO IT IS BECAUSE OF THE WATCHER THAT YOU ARE EVEN STILL AT D12...No need to apologize though. DON'T SWEAT IT!!! I WOULD OF BANNED YOU MONTHS AGO!!!! Out of me wanting to be completely and totally fair to you I didn't ban you. NOW I AM THE CHEATER!!!

So you play that the first one to att. you, you suicide on. So basically you are admitting to ruining more games than just the ones we are in. How about play to win man, what happened to that. Because I didn't hear you say one time that you play to win, all I heard was suicide and fight the larger opponent. Where is the strategy?

I got to admit I am upset with this, and you know honestly I do what I do out of the kindness of my heart. I am not a paid employee. I even purchased my own premium BROTHER!!! So I am going to tell you what get 5 guys to agree with you and I will step down, not some no names, some people that has been here awhile. So I will leave it in everyones hands chuos. I even got a better one for you..IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY BEAT ME 2 OUT OF 3 GAMES I WILL STEP DOWN. Up for the challenge? SATURDAY 9:00 a.m. central u.s. time ANY MAP, ANY GAME, ANYTHING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES!!!AND I DO MEAN LITTLE, because honestly brother and this is coming from a God fearing man you need to find some form of PEACE!!! Because your hate for me is way too strong.

You can also talk to Teck he owns the site now. I say meet me on the BATTLEFIELD!!!!

One more thing before I go. I SHOULD OF BANNED YOUR BUT WHEN 4myGod said he would ban you!!! SATURDAY 9:00 a.m.
1771 wrote:
I want to add this the reason chuos hates me so is because 6 MONTHS ago if not more I thought he was cheating in a game because he plays strange, so I checked his I.P., and when I found that he was on the up and up I apologized to him time and time again. Every since that day I get suicided on by him time and time again, after many apologies after MANY attempts to smooth this over.

FOR THE RECORD CHUOS I have checked out hundreds of guys on this site, if some one messages me about a game, I check the people out for them. So once again it was nothing against you personally, although you have made it personal.

EVERYTHING THAT I SAID BEFORE STANDS! SATURDAY 9:00 am

Also Zappy I tried to settle this in private messages, Chuos would never respond!!
chuos wrote:
funny that a "new" player like votazap, steps up to defend 1771, either a friend or???
i say again who is checking 1771?
Vexer wrote:
Well now I know exactly why every game I am in with Chuos sucks and now I know why he does the strange things he does.

quote: "FOR THE RECORD THE WAY I PLAY IN GAMES IS IF SOMEONE ATTACKS ME 1ST I ATTACK THEM, IF I DONT WIN, I SUICIDE ON THEM SO THEY CAN'T WIN, OTHERWISE I GENERALLY ATTACK THE STRONGEST PLAYER,"

This strategy is unacceptable. He drove away macthehack, one of my favorite players, off the site by playing this strategy.

This is what I think. Chuos should stick to 2 player games only. His strategy is NOT welcome in > 2 player games.

If you, Chuos, can't stick to 2 player games then please leave the site. We don't like your strategy and we don't want to play you in > 2 player games. Alternatively you could just start using a strategy that is acceptable on the site. Suiciding is not acceptable, you must play to win. It's arguable that it's OK to occasionally suicide when someone makes you really mad and you have to prove a point to them but it is not acceptable as a long term strategy.

That being said, you are a great opponent in the 2 player game so I hope you stick around for those games.

Now 1771 is not completely off the hook here either. I don't know the history between 1771 and Chuos and I haven't checked the log for their most recent game but I have played nearly 200 games against 1771 and I do have something to say about Chuos calling 1771 a bully.

I have seen several instances of 1771 being in my opinion, a little bully like. He has said several times that if you attack him, he will attack you back even if it weakens both you and him too much and gives another player the lead. I have seen several obvious cases where 1771's backlashes have cost him the game. A player should play to win every turn and retaliating against an attack sometimes is not a winning move. However, 1771 always retaliates and I think he does it to send the message "don't attack me or else" Well if no one ever attacks 1771 because they know there will be retaliation then 1771 is able to get strong in every game. This is why he makes the threats. To me these kinds of threats are mild bullying.

It's odd that Chuos would accuse 1771 of bullying when he does it 10 times worse. Not only will he attack you back, he will waste all of his armies guaranteeing that you both lose. While I don't like 1771's threats and retaliations, they are still acceptable on the site. If you don't like it, then don't play 1771, but Chuos' suiciding is definitely not acceptable.

I just wish everyone would play to win every turn. If you are the strongest player you should expect to be attacked. If that attack balances the game and puts everyone in equal position, you should accept it and go on to make the smartest move instead of unbalancing the game with a retaliatory attack that puts player 3 in the lead ahead of you and the person who attacked you.
thaithai wrote:
votazap
chuos wont accept the challenge,he left the site for good
u shouldn't upset anyone votazap, i told u ,u played and told as old member votazap . if u wanna chat , u should use ur old account.
chuos wrote:
votazap has admitted to multiple accounts, seems the thing to do on this site and why i rarely play multiple games, i usually only play 1 on 1 and generally never look at who i am playing against, only on the map and the game, so the very idea that "i am going for"one particular player is preposterous, no one else has ever attackedme or complained
1771 you and your little band of friends need to set up a private site and invite your friends along to play not an supposed "open" site where you make up the rules as you go, what's next 1771, we all have convert to christianity?
yes onward christian soldier with your next crusade 1771, against who you don't like?
the arrogance, presumption and stupidity in your comments 1771, can only come from a christian, i am guessing evangelist fundamentalist, probably American, probably mid west, see what you don't like and attack all guns blazing.

challenge against someone who knows the sites code, are you mad?!
I've seen that trick played out by certain players
pathetic!
some advice 1771, play against yourself (which you seem to be doing already) or set up a private little space for you friends,
BUT don't pretend to be open, honest and fair,

I really understand why MAC left now and other good players
good riddance!
Vexer wrote:
to expound upon what thaithai said to votazap, this isn't the first time that people have been annoyed that a seemingly new player comes to the defense of an old one and talks as if he has been on the site a long time. You would have done better in sensitive subjects like this to post as your old account as thaithai suggested. Soon enough though, votazap will be known as an old player on the site
Vexer wrote:
what? you, chuos caused mac to leave
you don't remember the 3 player game you were in with him where he said if he couldn't get a decent game with experienced players then he should just leave the site?
Vexer wrote:
Also, @chuos, Votazap does not use his old account. He just wanted to be a basic again so he created a new account. He does not cheat and use both accounts in the same game. this is verifiable.

We do a good job of getting rid of players who cheat with multiple accounts--much better than other sites.

Also, Chuos, I wish you would actually respond to my lengthy post instead of just referring back to 1771's older post.

Specifically please respond to what I said about regular suiciding not being acceptable on this site.
Pntbttr wrote:
I know votazap He doesn't use his old account he hasn't played on it since he got a new account. Some people just don't like there username.