1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 6 of 8
chuos wrote:
4mygod there is another way you can communicate urgent matters is email directly
chuos wrote:
I will persist in this matter until I get get a public apology from 1771
4myGod wrote:
Admins don't have access to our users emails unfortunately. I don't think all users would agree to that. I believe when you receive a message the default is for it to notify you via email, unless you turned that off.
chuos wrote:
not users having access to emails but admin has access anyway does it not? but only for urgent matters, complaints and warnings
1771 wrote:
You got it chuos once again I apologize to you. At the same time brother I have been sending you messages that you should of read and then maybe this wouldn't of gotten so far out of hand.

I was wrong to ask my nephew to kill you in one spot so i could finish the job, but at the same time you came with both barrels blasting right from the start. Simply put I was aggravated with you, I had a great start in that game and you did what you have been doing to me which is the suicide thing. I apologize for sending someone at you I should of kept it between us, but how long is this going to go on. You can not keep suiciding here bro. It is not acceptable, and let's be honest here after all I am, and brother you have been out for my blood for a good minute now. Call it paranoia, but honestly that has been what has happened. Yes people suicide, I have even done it, but repeatedly is not acceptable, you even said it yourself that you do it alot, and look at what others are saying about it no one likes it man. no one.

I have talked with 4myGod and Teck man, the creator and the owner. I keep in constant contact. I love D12, I love Risk, I am not going to jeapordize this site for no one not even me. Which is why I din't ban you when I could of. I believe in fair play, I believe that a person should admit their mistakes that he has made and move to correct them, which brings me to this. Yes I was harsh, but put yourself in my shoes for one minute please. What if some one was suiciding you in game after game. It's frustrating brother. And if you was the one being suicided on I would be defending YOU. I really wish you would of read your messages brother, because we could of resolved this then. I am sorry, but at the same time if someone was suiciding you and you didn't like, like most people don't I would be dealing with this situation for you. Just please put yourself in my shoes. PLEASE!!!
Pntbttr wrote:
This is crazy it's not getting any where either ban him or don't ban him. Can you make it so he can only play 1vs1. Is there any other way to do this. He is going to just keep it up until 1771 gets banned which will never happen. Who do you think you are chous?!
4myGod wrote:
votazap, messaging someone asking for their email kinda defeats the purpose.

Admins don't always have access to emails. Teck and I had access, but now only Teck. I don't think it's a good idea for admins to email users anyways though, it breaks privacy. You might have been fine with it, but you also couldn't have been fine with it, and could be complaining here on the forums because of that. Either way though, if you think that's a serious issue you can message Teck about it.

It appears this thread was concerning whether or not the watchers are being watched, and yes, they are being watched, with most difficult situations the admins will come to Teck or I, and I was informed of this to ask what should happen. I told 1771 that if he can't get in contact with you via chat or messaging then he should warn you about a potential ban and if you still ignored then ban you. Coming at you harshly was wrong though, and he admits it as you can see.

I hope this helps clear things up, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy their games and remember to play fair, other people want to have fun as well! :)

And Chuos, please no more suiciding. ;)
4myGod wrote:
Everyone had their reasons Pntbttr, I don't think it's necessary to ban anyone, people get angry and fight, even on forums. I think if Chuos had received some of our first messages asking him not to suicide politely he would have accepted. So I don't think there is reason to make anymore out of this.
thaithai wrote:
i am sorry for what i chatted on this topic, i only wanted to say that 1771 would check ip of all man , not only me.that is his task.i didn't complained about that,a honest player wouldn't complain that. i called 1771 as child because he can not control his felling. i only wanted say that risk players will up set if anyone suiciding,ruin the game because they are focus on that game. but i am not upset if anyone ruin the game i joining.i only play for fun.i hope chous will understand 1771.i hope chous will forget this because chous told he play for fun.time will cure hurt.i didn't support chous , i didn't support 1771.
cody224 wrote:
Maybe we should consider creating a new forum, that only deals with stuff like this. Im seeing alot of "THIS GUY IS A CHEAT", or "DON"T TRUST THIS PERSON" threads lately.

On one of my others sites i play on they have something like a "Flame Wars", where you can post all your anger there, instead of the "Discussion" thread. Its kinda like a cheating and abuse section too, and I think it would be great for this site to have one.
cody224 wrote:
Maybe, but at least it would separate the argueing from regular dicussion.
1771 wrote:
I know I feel like I went 11 rounds and 2 minutes 55 seconds into the last round hoping that soon this fight will be over. I couldn't even begin to imagine an actual page that is dedicated to arguements at another site.....And I thought just doing what I do can sometimes be a headache, I really for sorry for the guy that has to keep up on all those arguements.

I'm here for the fun chuos, just like you. We should both keep that in mind. I'm Sorry man for jumping your case the very first game, and I apologize for shooting someone at you the last game, but you do have to be honest, you have been coming at me hard in every game that we have played in together since then, at the very least give me that.

I am not here to make enemies, one of the very first things that kept me coming back was the people that played here, they are why I do what I do, and I have it set in my mind to keep it fair play for everyone is why I check i.p.'s, and believe me it can be quite time consuming to do such a thing, there is no code. I literally have to break out pen and paper to check them.

As far as friends and family that play here, my 7 year old son plays here and my nephew, my brother used to but no more. Any and everyone else is just friends, I have been on this site for over a year. I am sorry if I came off like a bully, to be honest I felt the need to defend myself. Give me some credit, I didn't ban you, just because it was me and you that was in disagreement, and I don't want no one to think if I don't like them they will get banned, because that is not how I move, if I did move like that I would of banned you. So there you have it, I formely and publicly apologize to you. I hope this ends this craziness and I hope now we can move past this.

One more thing man and this will be all that I say on here. You called me Hitler brother. I mean really Hitler come on man cut me some slack.