1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 7 of 8
lucide wrote:
This should be the perfect ending for a 12round match! We spectators all want to see that now.. Shake hands, if you like, the fight should be over, for now! All in all, risk is a game of war, right? I personally do find this argument very meaningfull, even it looks like a argument between ideologies from different grounds.. It made us to think more about the rules and our attitudes while playing. And in a way, i agree with you both.

But, i must admit chuos, you are much more harsh then 1771, using such words in a public forum thread. You kept saying very irritating words, accusitions about his personalty, and i am sure, ive seen that many many times on internet/forum discussions, someone other then 1771 would respond very much different.

And, 1771, your offer for a duel, is one of the best (since its quite primitive and straighforwards) form of finding a resolution. And now, let the swords talk at the battlefield! Im sure there will be a huge crowd ready to watch it (Yeah, considering dx12 standards, 5 would be quite huge:))
chuos wrote:
Thank you for your apology 1771 and finally seeing a sort of acquiescence from you.
Please remember this battle the next time you think to attempt to mouth off and throw your weight around, that some people will not take it and actually fight back, no matter who you think you are.

You are not a normal player, you are a representative of this site and different rules apply to your behavior. You have spoken about behavior in the past in relation to language but then behavior in an equally belligerent fashion. I am always willing and able to play this verbal game with you whenever you choose, but know this, I will give as good as I get and then some and you will always regret that you even open your mouth in the first place. I will NOT turn the other cheek but actually get really biblical on you and ask for an eye, maybe even two?

sometime its better to keep your mouth shut and just play the game.
until the next time I will keep my mouth shut, as I have always done and just play the game.

But remember this:
 all is fair in love and war.
4myGod wrote:
I am pretty astonished at what a horrible and arrogant last post that was chuos. That being said, I'm very happy you refrain from using chat, however you still need to respond to our admins in messages when they ask something of you like not suiciding, or else 1771 may no longer allow you to play on the site.
chuos wrote:
horror meets horror, in my mind at least, I didn't start this war, he started with his belligerence but i am happy to finish it, please don't dictate what people should believe and how they should behave, i am happy to go by any rules you put up once you have put them up, if i don't like them i will leave, until then i will continue to say what i please when i please ad play how i choose to play, i have always remained silent and will continue to do so. i will not tolerate his sort of behavior, especially 1771's hypocrisy, especially using his supposed god fearing nature as a front for passive aggressive violence, there is enough of that crap in the real world and i will not tolerate it both within this game and in the real world.
I will respond to messages with title URGENT from now on.
will not look respond to any chat
4myGod wrote:
Whether the message will have the title URGENT or not I do not know, that's up to each admin. As well whether or not Teck wants to make it an official rule not to suicide I don't know. More rules will make the site less fun. A suicide every now and then I'd hardly consider a problem. Continually suiciding into an individual that you don't like I'd find to be much more of a problem.

So if the way you play is fun for you but not for the others in your games, then yes admins are probably going to confront you about it, I'd expect when you get confronted you then have a choice of following it or leaving the site, that choice as you know is up to you. Continually doing the same thing after an admin has talked to you will most likely result in removing the player who is making the game less fun for others.

Community gaming websites such as these don't need to be run like governments. We are all here to play the game and have fun, therefor as long as we play that way and consider the effect our playing methods have on other players, the site will be just fine.
chuos wrote:
as i have said in previous comments, i rarely know who i am playing, so the very idea that i purposefully attack a certain player in a certain way is incorrect. 
no one to date, with the exception of 1771 has ever complained to me (having now checked all my previous messages) or i image made a formal complaint against me to you? i remain convinced that that is because 1771 is particularly paranoid, judging from his behavior.
a warning should come from a 3rd party admin officer, not the person i am playing because that person is emotionally involved in the game and is unlikely to see things objectively. a 3rd party should judge. i will respond to messages from admin officers,
if they identify themselves as such. can you tell me who they are? i will not respond to an admin person, who i am playing, especially if they are rude and speak to me in an inappropriate fashion.
The way i see it is so far i have been judged a person- 1771, who has been overly emotionally engaged in a game and made arbitrary statements and proclamation based on subjective opinion, which based on the disclosed rules means nothing.
you are now saying based squarely on 1771 statements and making a ruling in retrospect, giving his statements privilege over mine, there by accusing me on uncertain grounds, other than 1771 subjective feelings. rather than giving me the benefit of the doubt, nor looking at the facts as they present themselves before you.
I have never been "confronted" by any other admin except 1771, who basically didn't like the way things went down in his game and used his position to vent and make threats against me.
how many times do i have to repeat this? the arrogance is NOT mine but his, the corrupt behavior is his and please desist from keep making unfounded threats and accusations against me.
this unjustified slanderous behavior must stop from the officials of this site.
I have tried to be judicious in my behavior but keep having to deal with moving goal post as you see fit.
4myGod wrote:
I have yet to accuse you of anything as far as I recall. There are witnesses in the games though that also say that you suicided into 1771, multiple games.

Therefor the admins have a right and are required to message you to not do that. I understand 1771 is "emotionally involved," so if you feel his messages are unjustified or rude or overly harsh, you can copy the messages and send them to Teck.

As admins our job is to make the site fun for people by removing those who take the fun away. If you want to continue playing on the site, please be careful how you play so as not to overly target someone without reason, especially when they ask you not to, and please read and respond accordingly to your messages from admins. If you can do those two things, we are happy to have you in the community.

If another member had this same problem and tried talking to you but couldn't our admins would have followed the exact same procedure, messaging you without success and then warning you of a potential ban.

You can play the game here on the site all you want, we only ask that you be careful to play in a way that doesn't provoke other members. Since you've already provoked other members with witnesses, all we are telling you now is to stop, I think we are being more than fair on our end.
1771 wrote:
THOSE WHO ARE WATCHING THE WATCHER ARE NOW WATCHING YOU!!!! and everyone else to. I LOVE IT!!! Now everyone can see the type of guy that I have been dealing with for months. I have apologized to you numerous times before this and even twice on here, yet that is what I get. REALLY, I MEAN REALLY!!!

First and foremost I usually have a process of how I do things, I usually confer with someone that I respect as a player and a person before I ban anyone, SO IT'S NOT JUST ME!!! Although I do see how it would be in your favor to make it look like such, as you have done through out this whole ordeal. Poor little victim.

Let me tell you about the type of guy I am, since you want to call me 12, mentally ill, bully,cheat,sore loser,paranoid,arrogant,presumptious,stupid,nazi, and lets not forget Hitler. Did I miss something, I probably did.

Everyone should know the Admin. they come to first, I mean I am usually the guy that is first in the line of communication. So here it goes. I am 38, I have 7 kids and a beautiful wife. They all love me to death. I am a God fearing man, do i go to church? not as much as I should. Do I read the Bible? Not as much as I should. I probably couldn't recite Bible versus word for word and I definetly couldn't tell you what verse they come from or what book they came from. Believe it or not I am not some big ol' Christian that you make me out to be, but I stand firm in my beliefs!!! However I do know a few versus somewhat, here's one. may not be accurate, but it will be close."When I was a child, I spoke like a child,I acted like a child, but when I became a man I put down childish things" The only reason I know that so well is because it means alot to me, because of the life I lived.

I'm from the Midwest, you probably figured that out because I told you to meet me at the battlefield at 9:00 am central u.s. time. Not so stupid huh? My wife and I ontop of taking care of a bundle of babies also take care of my Mother whose health isn't so good.

When I was young I made plenty of mistakes, which is why I am not so quick to judge, whether you believe that or not. I know you would like everyone else to believe it. Anyway up until my mid 20's I was knucklehead, I will be the first to admit it. I met my wife 10 years ago, and that is when my eyes got open to a whole new world. She had 3 children from a previous relationship, who I have taken care because they have the unfortunate luck of having a dead beat for a father, but I am cool with that I'm their Daddy, and they love me like they came from me. The first couple of years was hard, I was still in somewhat of knucklehead mode, then Bam!! The biggest blessing of all my first son was born. That was it for me I swore to him that i would always always do right, because that is what he deserves, it is what all children deserve. Since that very first time I held him in my arms, my life has changed. My life is a open book brother I am not embarrassed or ashamed of anything that I have done, because I feel in my heart I have made my peace. Change is a beautiful thing brother, you ought to try it sometime.

Now for the stuff that I know, I know people, in my life I had to know people how they moved, how they acted, what they could possibly do next. Call it arrogance call it whatever you want. Which brings me to this I firmly believe from the actions that you continue to make your dreamed up accusations, your I am the victim here, your please please agree with poor little me. You read those messages brother. You knew who you was attacking, you can save all that for someone who actually believes you. I DON'T!!!!!!!!!! I know you, you speak a good game, but your strategy is weak, just like on the risk board.

I am sorry, I am sorry that I couldn't get over there to kill you myself!!! You are a VICTIMIZER!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE VICTIM!!! NOT THE VICTIM!!! Which is probably why you don't respond to anything I say. Just more of the blah, blah, blah!! Personally I am fed up!!!! You have been a thorn in my side for way too long. And to accept my apology in your condescending way, MAN GO ON!!! You ARE RIDICULOUS!!! A jerk if you ask me. WE KNOW THE TRUTH HERE CHUOS!!!!!!!!!! Just because you don't speak it, doesn't mean I won't. The truth is you have been harassing me time and time again, you play the admin. thing against me well I will give you that. You know I don't want to ban you because we don't get along, because I don't want people to think they have to like me to play here. You are using that well, however what you fail to realize is people know me here, they know I am not the vile individual that you in your victim stance has made me out to be. Yes I am a little arrogant, yes I am a little bit vindictive in the game, yes I am a little bit of a bully. WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! Be for real, this is a war game, one you are not too good at!!!

What have you done here chuos, chew on this. I am a volunteer, one who has purchased a premium to help the site grow for advertising purposes, Vexer is premium, but still voluteers his time to help with the map making, thaithai is premium one who has volunteered his services here, lucide premium volunteers his services as map maker, glanru vexers brother map maker, have you even done the smallest thing like give feedback in the forums. No! Man you can't even be honest RIGHT NOW!!! You whole deal is to now harass the whole administration with your made up crap. WHO IS WATCHING THE WATCHER!!! Well guess what the watcher is atleast at the very least an honest, fair man. I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!

A couple more things and I am SOOO done with you!!! Mr. Victim untuck that tail and be the man you CLAIM to be and meet me on the battlefield. You like to victimise people come victimise me, it shouldn't be nothing new to you. ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN SAID BY DeWayne!! That's me. So you know.

This is being said by 1771 one of the admins. here at D12 THE BEST RISK SITE THERE IS!!! I am not going to let you or anyone else dictate how I do my job, I do it with fairness and with everyone in mind, I have been doing it for awhile now and alot of people think I am pretty darn good at it. There is no more warnings for you, you yourself mentioned the 3 strike thing, your 3 strikes has come and gone. 3 messages I sent you, they are posted everyone can read them. That's it, one more time you harass me and bye bye chuos GOT THAT, no threat buddy a promise. I don't like you, you are a victimiser that has taken the victim stance. But I swear I won't be banning you for that I will be banning you for harassment!!!END OF DISCUSSION!!!

A wise man once said " I only suspected you to be a fool, until you opened your mouth and removed all doubt"
1771 wrote:
And since everyone and there brother has been reading this thread I may as well use it for some good. Bring your butts out to risk day!!! this saturday same as every saturday, after all this one could be interesting :)
chuos wrote:
1771 you clearly you want this conversation to continue, you must really enjoy it, you really must have masochistic tendencies.
it is so easy to play you and your little gaggle of friends, ha
you clearly don't, as most American's don't, understand irony,
i really don't care less who you are in the real world, you could be a gay mud wrestler from Nebraska who is married to sister for all I care! you claim to be many things, all of which don't match your actions, you so stridently continue with this attempt to intimidate me and force me to continue. cool lets continue this game,
but remember you initiated this game and you are choosing to continue to play, even after you were defeated in the apology.
in this game you, as you do in other games, need your fiends and family to assist you because you are not man enough to go in alone, pathetic
in the real world what you are doing is not only called intimidation but defamation, you and you cabal of insiders insist on persisting in this behavior, if you want to pull this into the real world we can? but if you think this little conversation is ugly, it is a walk in the park compared to the real world. You will be libel for your actions.
don't you wish now that you had written written some rules and code of conduct?
this is my last warning to desist in your libelous actions,
their is a big difference from criticising the leaders of a organisation, especially when they are corrupt, and criticising the structures of that organisation, especially when they don't work according to standard practice and given rules, than being slanderous towards an individual,
look up slander, look up intimidation and look up defamation, understand libel and more importantly get a lawyer, you'll need one, OR JUST SHUT UP, justly pleasantly slither away under the rock where you came from and acquiesce,
still want to play?
Votazap wrote:
YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE CHUOS!!!!! I WOULD HAVE ACTED THE SAME WAY 1771 DID(the right way) IF YOU HAVE been listening to what 1771 said AT ALL you would have known that 1771 wanted to get this conversation ended..ITS YOU WHO LOVES THE CONVERSATION APPARENTLY!!! call him hitler,call him arrogant, YOU ARE WRONG...1771 has had a meaningful life and you better respect that!!!! I AM very mad,i have no more to say other than accept the apology,meet him at the battlefield,forget the grudge,play RISK,and move on
Votazap wrote:
and i know you are going to answer the post in a rude way(if you answer)