1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 2 of 8
chuos wrote:
vexer, there are none of these "rules" you are suggesting written, in an open game, you have to go with who ever, how ever, the person plays
mac did not leave because of me, i mostly played him 1 on 1, he left because all the cheating on multi games, all the cheating, its why i only mostly play 1 on 1, i play multi for a laugh, and see how many cheaters there are, its on most multi games i played
chuos wrote:
vexer- also big difference between playing "badly" or aggressively or however you choose?
its why i never, until now, engage in chat, its mostly mindless banter, i never really mind trash talk, some people like it, whatever terns them on,
BUT to use your position of power to threaten people, with expulsion because you don't like the way they play?!?! thats weird.
that is a misuse of power and privilege.
Vexer wrote:
You are right, we haven't made a list of rules. And yes, you have to go with however people are playing even if they have a non winning strategy.

But I am telling you right now that we don't want to play with someone who doesn't play to win and who regularly suicides. I am not saying it is illegal because we don't have that rule written down for all to see, I am just saying that we don't want people on the site playing like that. Maybe we will make hard and fast rules later but we have more pressing issues to spend our time on right now.

thanks for responding

ps. mac did leave because of you and that last game you were in, in part. you are right that he did have other reasons involving > 2 player games.
Pntbttr wrote:
Chous your crazy. Your strategy kills you and who ever you feel like taking down. You don't care if you made somebody mad enough to leave the site. You hold really long grudges. You jump to conclusions. You go against anything 1771 says. 1771 doesn't own the site I am sure teck could make it so he couldn't look at the site codes.

If you hate the site so much leave. I don't think you even like risk.

Teck I think you need to ban him, delete this thread and possibly get rid of every thing he has said in every game. Can you make his username come up as an XXXX in all the games he has played?
chuos wrote:
i played mac many times 1 on 1, regularly, he won most, he left because of all the cheating in multiple player games, the last game i played 3 he thought I was cheating but i wasn't but it was the final straw from MANY multiple games where he was cheated on
chuos wrote:
thats right Pntbttr, ban me delete what i am saying because you don't like how i play or what i say, BUT admit that this is NOT an open site and if your little club doesn't like something get rid of that person, you guys really need to open a private little club or admit all these little rules up front BUT you you should also should change the name of the site to fit your fascist regime, perhaps something like NAZI dominates? maybe 1771 needs to change his name to Adolf, you could also change your name, perhaps Hess or Mengelah?
Vexer wrote:
Trying to manipulate other players to attack someone is part of the game. Some people are obvious about it in chat. Some people only use the board, but they still do it. For example moving your armies out of the way intentionally so that Player A will be more likely to attack player B.

Instead of ignoring the chat, Chuos, try using it to counteract peoples manipulation. If it were a real game on an actual board I highly doubt that you would ignore what everyone was saying without trying to counteract things that say that might convince others to attack you. For example one person might say, "someone has to weaken him, he is going to get +5 for holding North America" you can counteract this by saying "yeah but he has 20 armies on siam and has 5 cards and will turn them in and kill me if you weaken me."

dude it's part of the game. It doesn't surprise me at all that you say 1771 is trying to get the other players in the game to do his bidding. It's not wrong to try and get other players to attack each other while you sit back and build up as long as it's in the chat for all to see and not done by private message.
Vexer wrote:
I agree chuos that we should be more forthright about what will get you banned.
Vexer wrote:
i don't want this thread deleted. i don't want chuos banned. i just want him to not regularly suicide. i am happy to play him in 2p games
Vexer wrote:
So mac thought you were cheating because of your strange strategy. your suiciding made him think that you were teaming him. So why do you think it's a good idea to play that way? No one likes it. No one wants to play a player like that.
chuos wrote:
as i said i don't mind trash talk and manipulation but i choose not to play that way,
i don't care what people say in a game, i choose to ignore all that completely BUT for a person in power to come after me, to threaten me with expulsion because he doesn't like the way i play, i resent that and think it is not only wrong but corrupt
Vexer wrote:
One thing I do have to say in Chuos' favor is that he doesn't go around threatening that he will suicide you if you attack him. If he did, then I would call him a bully because everyone would be afraid to attack him.

On the other hand, I was always confused and frustrated and upset by the moves he made in games because I didn't understand why he was doing what he was doing. If I had known his strategy upfront then I wouldn't have ever joined a game with him.

I will have to look in to what chuos is saying about abuse of power. I haven't yet read the chat from the last game he played with 1771 does anyone know the game number? i can't find it.
chuos wrote:
vexer, obviously i dont play like that all the time, i dont play multi often either because of all the cheating, I suicide mostly against cheaters or when the person really goes hard against me, but how a person plays is up to them, thats their choice
Vexer wrote:
It's perfectly acceptable for a site to say that you can't play exactly how you want according to your choices. Rules are OK. What's not OK is that we don't have a list of them.
chuos wrote:
too many rules would spoil it, its stops it being open and democratic,
I assume you live in a democracy? where you accept what people say and do, even if you don't like it? obviously there are some limits , if they are violent and threatening but mostly we accept difference the good, the bad and the ugly.
otherwise you need to set up a private club, which is invite only or set up private games where you invite who you "like" and friends