1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 3 of 8
Vexer wrote:
As far as 1771 threatening to expel you because he doesn't like the way you play goes, I guess you are right that he shouldn't have done that considering that we don't have a rule written for all to see saying that you have to play to win and that you can't suicide. I won't call it corrupt or an abuse of power though, just an oversight.
To him he had reason to threaten you but now seeing it from your perspective, it is clear that he should only ban people for breaking formal rules, for example playing with multiple accounts in one game. Everyone knows that that will get you banned.

It's obvious to me now that we need to clearly spell out what will get you banned and only ban people for those things. This will prevent players from feeling like an Admin is abusing his power and banning you just because he doesn't like the way you play.
chuos wrote:
i was going to leave because of this stupidity but now i will stay on principle,
ban me if you choose or not BUT if i stay i will play with whom i choose and how i choose, like it or not
Vexer wrote:
we definitely need private password protected games so that it's easier to only play with who you want.
Vexer wrote:
and yes i live in a democracy and i do agree that too many rules would ruin it. let hash out some rules right now.
Vexer wrote:
Things that will get you banned:
no hacking the site
no multiple accounts in the same game
not playing to win on purpose on a regular basis
suiciding against players on a regular basis

what else?

how bout things that will get you a strike, 3 strikes and you are out.

Teaming up with a player the whole game in a non team game.

We definitely need at least these rules otherwise the game isn't even playable. I don't think these rules are too restrictive, what do you think?
chuos wrote:
i get this after one move, where i attacked him because he was the strongest position on the board:

1771 said:
July, 31st 12:46 AM
Ruin 1 more game that I am in, and it will be the last one you play here. I am sick and tired of dealing with your crap! I have already been told i should of banned you the first couple of times you done it, I have been nice about this too long.
chuos wrote:
i really think this games has become way too meaningful for 1771, for me i don't care its just a game, 1771 shouldn't be in the position he is in, he really needs some help, really needs some counselings.
Vexer wrote:
here's another rule that will get you a strike.
being verbally abusive to other players as judged by the admin.
chuos wrote:
the 1st 2 are core rules and should be banning offenses, the others i think at best are 3 strikes and your out, if you insist. i take no offense to trash talk, thats normal, threatening or otherwise. this is an adult game.
thaithai wrote:
1771 checked my ip alot of time, he asked me avoid his game too, he like a child when someone messup him in game, forgive him chous,1771 alway ruin the game too if someone mess up him.
to chous : i hope u still be beside us here, it is hard to leave a farvorite site,u can join my game to avoid multi acc .
Vexer wrote:
ok, I can agree with 3 strikes and you're out for all but the first 2 rules.

About verbal abuse, I am not talking about the normal trash talking. And this game isn't just for adults. There's a 7 year old and several young teenagers on this site. I recall one instance where a player was verbally abusive and made one of the teen players cry. He had never been cussed out like that before in his life so he was a little sensitive.

Even though Teck hasn't posted on this yet I can guarantee that verbal abuse as judged by the admin will definitely count as one of three strikes.
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
I will say this again 1771 IS MY UNCLE and I will stick up for my family 1771 is a great player but he can be tempermental only because he puts his heart into the game EVERYTIME and I only knew that chuos had been suiciding him so I threatened to take him out and save the game but I did not because I would of then been ruining it myself. I have a lot of respect for 1771 and just so you know we do not team up on people we play fair he will kill me just as fast as the next guy sometimes even faster and I also do not hesitate to attack him we do save each other sometimes but only for our own good I would help anyone out if it means keeping someone else from getting their cards I do not want to start anything I am voicing my opinion I am not angry at anyone I am cleary stating my point respectfully I am not a cheater neither is my uncle and if you do not want to play in games that we are in together because we are family ( which everyone should now know I've said it everywhere) then don't I do not want to lead anyone to believe I am a cheater nor my uncle 1771. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused.
Pntbttr wrote:
The reason I lashed out up there was because I just read the whole thread it was late and I just found out that the only reason I won a game with you in it chous is because you suicide on the other person (that could mean my rank is just a lie and all my games I won could be a lie). Or at least it sounded like it, I am not sure how you play anymore it sounds like you might only suicide 1771 (and other than that join 1vs1). If that was the case I am still mad I would say suicideing on another player in a three person game is all most the same as teaming.