1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 4 of 8
Pntbttr wrote:
I am not sure what to think anymore, but we definitely need some sort of rule about stuff like this.

Chous please don't misinterpret what I said right above. I am not necessarily against you.

And I apologize for what I said before. You got me really steamed, I probably shouldn't have even started to post anything on this thread. I am also sorry if if I offended you.

But just because everybody that has commented on the thread was against you doesn't mean we all gang up on people like you. Or that we are all the same person.
chuos wrote:
pntbttr,are you another cousin of 1771? brother? son?seems his whole family is playing, as I've said before i don't look below the map, so i rarely know who i am playing, dont usually watch chat or read messages, only got sucked into this nonsense because i noticed the messages building up and went to delete them when i noticed 1771 threats and though this is not right. i rarely play multiple because of all the cheating and i even more rarely suicide, its a fluke that 3 of these happen to be with 1771, and so he decided to freak out and threaten me.
i don't know you or your relation to 1771 but anyway i made my point and so now i hope 1771's stupidity will stop
Votazap wrote:
chuos,you have to give peole a chance...your grudges are wayyy too strong..the only thing that seems to make you happy is if we all declare 1771 stupid which none will do!!!!.btw,pntbttr and i are friends IRL, 1771 and i are simply online friends...i have never met him and neither has pntbttr
chuos wrote:
i was only letting this community of players know what sort of things 1771 is up to and as i see from thaithai's comments i'm not the only one, if you were threatened with expulsion by a person in power because he didn't like the way you play what would you do? what would you think of someone filling your message box with a whole lot of bully crap?
i just want to play, i don't need this crap especially by someone who is meant to be in control of this site?!? if it was just some ordinary idiot, i wouldn't give a damn but coming from someone in power thats wrong and abuse of power.
yes he is idiotic in his actions, which comes from a egotistically and arrogant mind.
it seems the power has gone to his head
chuos wrote:
Psalm 101:5
“I will not tolerate people who slander their neighbors.
I will not endure conceit and pride.”

maybe thats in a language that 1771 can understand
Votazap wrote:
you are far exaggerating chuos..he does some "mild bullying" but nothing like you said
Vexer wrote:
when chuos talks about bullying he's referring to 1771 threatening to ban him because he doesn't like the way he plays. he is not talking about 1771's other tactics.

I am not going to argue one way or the other as to whether 1771 was justified or not in threatening to ban chuos. I don't have all the facts and I wasn't there.

What I have been saying is that if we actually had rules and 1771 could only ban people for breaking those rules then people wouldn't feel like he was bullying them to play a certain way when he threatens to ban them. We have to actually have it set in stone which ways are not acceptable to play on the site and then bite are tongues and deal with it if people still don't play the way we like but are following all the rules.
1771 wrote:
Wow really chuos my bullying messages, i got them all brother right her. This is what i sent chuos. This is the first message.

1771 said:
July, 22nd 1:43 AM
i just wanted to say i dont know what that game was about with me, you, fendi, but i really dont appreciate the way you just came after me like that in a 3 man game. I KNOW you play better than what you displayed in that game and i hope it doesn't happen like that again to me or anyone else that you played. People work hard for their rank and you making them a target is way not cool. If you have something against me personally then we can avoid one another, whatever the cause please do not continue to play like that.

This is the second message..

1771 said:
July, 27th 1:22 AM
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME!!! I have sent you numerous messages asking for you to stop messing up games here, but nothing does any good, i know we had a disagreement a very very long time ago when i thought i was playing two vs. one, but i apologized for that repeatedly, even took numerous losses over knowing you was mad, but I must say you should find some form of forgiveness because plainly put I am sick of you jumping in my games and ruining them for me and everyone else in them. I am trying to be peaceful with you, but i only get anger in return. I have to say chuos as Administrator of this site if you was harrassing someone else like this i would probably ban you, but i am repeatedly trying to give you benefit of doubt. Well that is over! Play this way again and I will talk to owner about this.

This is the third message and final strike as you put it.

1771 said:
July, 31st 12:46 AM
Ruin 1 more game that I am in, and it will be the last one you play here. I am sick and tired of dealing with your crap! I have already been told i should of banned you the first couple of times you done it, I have been nice about this too long.
chuos wrote:
i can tolerate bullying and trash talk from anyone,thats part of the game but to have a administrator hassle me and threaten me with expulsion is not cool and constitutes abuse of power and corruption.
1771 wrote:
So how many strikes have you had now 4,5,6 how many is acceptable to you 3 you said. YOU HAVE BEEN HARRASSING ME FOR ATLEAST 6 MONTHS!!! If I was such the bully that you claim I am one question...HOW COME YOU ARE STILL HERE??????????????
chuos wrote:
one person cannot have this power, especially someone like 1771, that sort of power in one person's hand is bound to be abused, there needs to be some sort of council of people to decide important matters and ideally they are not related
chuos wrote:
1771 is clearly unstable and should NOT have this power,
6 months? I really don't know how many times i have played 1771, because as i said before i generally don't know with whom i play. as you can see in his post above, i only received these weird messages from him a 2 weeks ago
chuos wrote:
still don't understand 1771? hope this explains it?

Proverbs 16:18
“Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.”

Proverbs 26:12
“Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.”
Votazap wrote:
chuos,all you are doing is making 1771 angrier angrier...btw,he means 6 months and thats true..ever since the ips got mixed up you have been relentessly angry towards him
Votazap wrote:
chuos,you are being very rude and disrespectful putting those verses in there like that and using them that way.. dsds7292 would be steamed if he saw that..its very disrespectful making fun of a religion!!!! so stop doing that!!!!!!