1771 IS A BULLY AND A CHEAT
  • 112 posts
  • Page 5 of 8
chuos wrote:
strikes against me? by whom? against which rules?
1771 this is all in your mind, you are both paranoid and arrogant
a very dangerous mix for someone in power
Votazap wrote:
is there a rule telling me:"only certain players may engage in this topic" ???????
chuos wrote:
i am not disrespecting any quotes and i am not joking, i mean what i say, i am trying to make a point in a language 1771 might understand?
Votazap wrote:
chuos:still don't understand 1771? hope this explains it?

Proverbs 16:18
“Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.”

Proverbs 26:12
“Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.”
chuos wrote:
1771 accused me some time ago of something, can't remember what, don't care, wouldn't have a clue how many times i have played him between now and then, don't know and don't care. i only came aware of his mad ravings and threats when i recently went to delete all my messages (which i generally don't read)
chuos wrote:
yes engage in what is being said but if you don't like what is being said leave the forum
4myGod wrote:
1771 has been a HUGE help on my part with running the site. He has helped keep multis from playing, he has dealt with a huge number of complaints from members and brought them to me. He is an awesome admin and an awesome friend.

Chuos, his message to you was harsh, I understand. This site has very few to no rules because we didn't want a lot of rules. Whether it will stay that way or not is up to Teck now. However if someone is causing problems regularly, such as suiciding, that has to be dealt with just like every other risk site out there. This site was built for people to play and have fun, sometimes what is fun for you is not fun for the other 2-3 people you are playing with. So it's not a rule, it's simply a "hey bud please stop suiciding into me/him/her."

That being said, admins have two methods of communication, chat and messaging system, if neither one work, then we can't politely ask someone to stop doing something can we? The only way I could think of to get someone out of that hole would be to threaten to ban them or to actually ban them.
chuos wrote:
you either have to make rules or take whatever comes,
someone in power should not be making threats because s/he does not like how the game is going for him nor should that person collude with others to eliminate a player
1771 may be a great help to this site and friend to you, he may even be a decent person in real life? but he's acted inappropriately and unethically for someone in power. he should apologise, as he did the last time he made wild accusations and abused his power.