Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 281 posts
  • Page 16 of 19
elysium5 wrote:
Not a problem. It helps to let us know so we don't have to come to you later. It also helps that if you play in any multiplayer games with others that you are brothers but that you play fair and by the rules. It can save needless accusations.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
JCUK wrote:
Hi, is it possible to create a game and then invite friends so you all end up on the same team? I can't see an option for that.

Many thanks
Virtuosity98 wrote:
JCUK
Hi, is it possible to create a game and then invite friends so you all end up on the same team? I can't see an option for that.

Many thanks
In the create game page there should be a button to show advanced options (near the bottom). Once you have shown the advanced options, their will be the option to create team games (with teams of 2, 3, or 4). Select join manner "Join Order" to ensure your friends are on your team. Then invite your friends once the game is created.

Let us know if you're still struggling! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

JCUK wrote:
Virtuosity98
JCUK

Many thanks
In the create game page there should be a button to show advanced options (near the bottom). Once you have shown the advanced options, their will be the option to create team games (with teams of 2, 3, or 4). Select join manner "Join Order" to ensure your friends are on your team. Then invite your friends once the game is created.

Thank you for responding.

If another play joins before my invited guests accept their invite, would this other player end up on my team?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
JCUK
Virtuosity98
JCUK

Many thanks

Thank you for responding.

If another play joins before my invited guests accept their invite, would this other player end up on my team?
Yes, if someone else joins first, they would be on your team. To avoid this happening, set a password, then once your friends have joined, use the Support tab in the game to request an admin to remove the password :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

periwinkle wrote:
Hello D12! I need someone on staff to help me. I would like to buy a premium membership for another person as a birthday gift.  How do I do this? Thanks!
Cireon wrote:
Just send a direct message to one of the administrators (see staff page). After they've confirmed, you can buy the premium as if for your own account. The administrator will then deduct the credit from your account and add it to the account you want to gift it to.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
periwinkle wrote:
I have a capitals question...currently playing my first capitals game. 

Is a player eliminated when someone takes their capital? Do they get their cards? What happens to their remaining troops that are not on the capital? Thanks in advance! :)
Cireon wrote:
Is a player eliminated when someone takes their capital?
Yes

Do they get their cards?
Yes

What happens to their remaining troops that are not on the capital?
They are given to the player who killed that player.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
JCUK wrote:
I have noticed a couple of singles games on the board with three players with XIX in front of thier name. Is this a clan thing?
periwinkle wrote:
Last capital question:

If you take someone's capital...does that mean you now have 2 capitals? So another player would have to take both your capitals to eliminate you from the game? Or just take out the original one? Thanks again in advance!

AlexCheckMate wrote:
periwinkle
Last capital question:

If you take someone's capital...does that mean you now have 2 capitals? So another player would have to take both your capitals to eliminate you from the game? Or just take out the original one? Thanks again in advance!

You remain with just your one, own, original capital. That's the one you should prevent from falling (the one others will want to capture).

In the game this is also visualised by seeing circles around the capitals. Once a player is eliminated, the territory on which s/he had their capital is no longer encircled.

Hope this answers your question! If not, please come again :)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
benmarcp wrote:
in a team game, can you add time to your teammates turns if their time is running out?
:roll: