Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 281 posts
  • Page 2 of 19
allthingsmustpass wrote:
I currently have a negative balance of tokens and would like to start gaining them again. However, I am unable to create a game or even join a game at this point. Could someone please help!

Thanks!
Matty wrote:
Wow, I am not sure how on earth that happend, but I reset the count to 0. If you have any problems with that, send me a message.

How on earth did you manage to get a negative amount of tokens?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Ardios - Aug 25, 03:13 PM
how can someone remove his Rank? im not interested in having one, and I've seen some people without it.
thanks
http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=1746&board=19

As far as I can see, you would have to have remained at Basic (not buy any rank with points & tokens) and then you would be stripped of your rank completely after a certain time.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Ardios wrote:
Thanks, aeronautic. Well, when I was new that was one of the first things I did, so I cant change that. Fortunately, a player has sent me a message explaining me how he did it through Vexer, so I'll try that
Virtuosity98 wrote:
On the live games page, there is a counter which indicates the number of people in the lobby. Does this number include the players who are already playing in a live game?

The reason I ask is because it would make it easier to choose the number of players when creating a game. Thanks in advance. :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
I think it is the number of players that have opened the lobby page in the last X minutes. Of course, some of them are already in a game.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

farspaceplace wrote:
In a long term game: when u use add extra time in your own turn it will reset the game clock to 48 hours no matter what, correct? If u use extra time in somebody elses turn (if that is possible), will you still get 48 hours when it becomes your own turn?
Matty wrote:
I don't really know for sure, it's a long while back and I never add time in long term games.

However, for long term games, it should add something like an hour to your current turn. Not 48 hours I think, but not sure, as vacation mode adds 24 hours to your next turn.

You shouldn't be able to use the extra time in somebody elses turn (you can use the 'vacation mode' (which means weekend off mode really).
Sygmassacre wrote:
I believe it adds time to the game clock whether you have started your turn or not. So if you start your turn 12 hours after you were able to the turn timer will show 36 hours. I noticed this feature from the latest change to the turn timers. So if you start your turn and look at the turn timer it will be 59mins 59secs but if you head to the active game screen it will give the amount of time left in the 24 hours since your turn became available. This is the timer the game will add time to when you go back into the game screen and add time
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Vexer wrote:
syg is correct. It adds 24 hours to the original expiration and not the 60 minute limit that occurs once you have started your turn.
PsymonStark wrote:
It is on beta. That means premium players or beta testers can create a game, and everyone can join.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.