Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 285 posts
  • Page 6 of 19
elysium5 wrote:
I agree. It's human nature to forget the good and get hung up on the bad;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
loid wrote:
Funny thing though, in other versions of this game, I've done quite well. But in this one, I'm getting my ass kicked.
aeronautic wrote:
Probably because there are a lot of good players here, you won't get hustled as much here as other sites, but you have to be patient to advance slowly against such good opposition.

There are also other game types you can try that might be best suited to your strategy..
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
Crazy thing is I have dropped about 700 points in the last few months. I think I am going to take a break after these last few games as several of them were intentional attacks against me, others were accidental suicides, etc.
loid wrote:
Game #787038. I have one country left to take to win the game, but I can't 'click' on the attacking country. Nothing happens.
Cireon wrote:
That is because Papua New Guinea and the Philippines are not connected with each other, so you can't attack the country with your troops.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
loid wrote:
Yeah, I put my glasses on and realized that. Live and learn.
Madagascarter wrote:
This question is inspired by the new tournaments tab. Can just anyone create a tournament and how exactly is it done? Is it code or done manually? Does the tournament organiser have to give the rewards or are they taken from deep inside the site? 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Matty wrote:
If you want to create a tournament, ask and admin for the rights to do it and they'll probably give you. Then you can use the tourney panel to easily setup all the games.

Rewards are something I haven't done anything with, but if you contact an admin again you can choose a reward (say, 200 tokens for the #1 and 100 for the #2 or something, but feel free to be creative (like a territory on a map :))).
The organiser doesn't have to deduct the tokens from his own (unless you want to give grazy rewards of course).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
loid wrote:
Game 797005. I have reinforcements to add but I can't 'click' on any country.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hi. This is an issue with all games on the site at the moment.
It will be sorted as soon as possible. Any game attendants on the site can assist by extending time for long term games as a temporary issue. Send a staff member a message of your game number.

Staff list here
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/staff

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
Issue has been resolved, sorry for the inconvenience. Newspost will follow later.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card