A place to warn others
  • 141 posts
  • Page 10 of 10
maafi wrote:
@dutchconquerer If you report during the game a message to the moderators is generated. So even if no one can respond immediately, someone will get around to it in due course.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
elysium5 wrote:
dutchconqueror, I have posted some comments in the game.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
JoeySe7en wrote:
The suiciders are really get worse in live games,something needs to be done about it.Just not on me, but on others too.
what is even worse when a long term high rating player does it and ruins the game(s).

#1 raiderfan0018
quotes: raiderfan0018: careful everyone, if you dont play to let joey seven win he might want to report you. good luck everybody

Game 896037 raiderfan0018 keep hitting breaking SA,because he said i place too many troops on NA(which he never held)

#2 Pat187
I had Oz, they keep took my 2's and 3's out of africa and it was very weak.Red had Na, and I was not close to it to break,so I let them hold a cont.they move all their troops on me and try to take me out for a 15 turn in. I had like 25+ troops maybe 30 +
Game 897538

#3 semendepez/Mixxx- I call M/S,because they keep hitting my small armies,while red held NA an got a easy win.
Game 896731

#4 Kwiturcryin

JoeySe7en is online.
JoeySe7en wrote:
also raiderfan0018 suicides on The-Mad-Beaver(looks like they got their points back)

Game 897121

#4 Kwiturcryin
Game 894578

#5 GeneralHalsey (: i will kill joey now)

Game 896010 :His payback game
Game 885973
for breaking a weak euro, he started to move all his troops on my big army in aussie,getting ready for M/S)
had some luck, and took him out for lots card, and won the game.

JoeySe7en is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I should have locked this thread long ago.

Suiciders can be reported to staff directly, with an explanation as to what happened and how it constitutes a murder/suicide or it can also be reported in the game using the in game report tab, once again pointing out that an explanation should be given with the appropriate details in the game chat when using that option.

Thank you.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."