A place to warn others
  • 141 posts
  • Page 3 of 10
arschficker wrote:
pps: elysium, you're not even an admin but apparently just spoiling for a fight. what a good dad! 

bluebird005vis wrote:
I would also help if players who's names are on the map of legendary players didn't use foul language themselves.
1 of my 1st games here was played with 1771.
And if you want to read the comments this guy made during the game here's the link.
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=47296
Not exactly what the admin's had in mind I think when your trying to promote the correct use of language and certainly not the kind of treatement you would expect from a seasoned player.
You would think they'd have a little more understanding for other newbies ( or dotboy as I was called ) often " strange " strategic choices.
The fact that he could not have been more wrong about the outcmoe of the game only ads insult to injury.
urgul wrote:
I HAVE PROOF!!!!

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=180898

'told me a couple of times', eh? ive never played a game wit u, arschficker! coincedentally ive played many games wit dicktator, or dicktator 2. (watever one was banned.)
plz take some time to explain that, arschficker.
elysium5 wrote:
well bluebird, it looks like you got someone's attention! MM's chat has now been deleted. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle and need to be brought to their attention again. (not sure if you only tryed reporting it more than onece or to who...try a different admin or ultimately Fendi if you must). Also, sometimes there are reprocussions. We just might not know what they are-warnings, restrictions, etc. and then if repeated the could be more harsh, suspensions or an outright ban.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
AF, I'm not spoiling for a fight. Just trying to point some things out. Also, it does not matter whether or not I am an admin. Any reasonable conversation or discussion about anything can be held by all members. You may not be aware but there are many members who have done many things for this site whether as programmers, previous moderation or admin duties and so forth who have relinquished their duties to others who have more time to commit to it but still perform tasks to help improve this site. Current administration are in place because they are respected and have the time to perform the duties they are kind enough to perform. I understand your frustration with suiciders (the reason I started this topic in the first place, it drives me crazy!) but you need to understand there is a right way and a wrong way to deal with it. Breaking other site rules to do so will not really solve anything. Open discussion and use of the moderaters or administration to help deal with it is the best way to go about having issues resolved and please be patient. It does sometimes take a litle time to find a resolution.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
urgul wrote:
and arschficker/dicktator,
plz dont make fun of one's english. its mean and many people on this site dont know english and use the little they know to use on this site. im not sure if eyslium knows english or not but that seriously doesnt matter to me.
arschficker wrote:
ok elysium, i will refrain from using inappropriate language and i will try to be more patient. it is extremely hard to keep your cool, though, when someone's only after you, does everything to lose the game only to destroy you (e.g. http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=180898) and then dares opening his mouth in this very thread here.
elysium5 wrote:
While you do have a point on the english comment, Urgul, your reprimand should have included me in all fairness. I did insult AF's parenting skills and that was not appropriate either. I do apologize for that, AF. I need to practice what I preach as well:)
elysium5 wrote:
I would like to add tthree things;

1) Urgul: AF admitted he was banned already in this post(the reference to him and his brother using the same IP. Fendi dealt with that and cleary has allowed AF to rejoin or he would have been banned again by now. It has happened before.

2) AF: I've gone through the game log for game 180898 and I'm not really convinced Urgul is suiciding. You may not agree with his strategy and could point out why some moves are better than others, like weakening each other may not be beneficial, but determining whether or not a strategy is the right one is hard to determine. I've often been accused of being stupid and making stupid moves but I've gone on to win many of those games. I sometimes weaken an opponent in order to make them a target thus giving me a chance to build up if the troop placement allows me to do so. That is one of the reasons suiciding is difficult to prove.

3) Instead of arguing about it here, why don't we set up a password protected game and have it out like true civilized society and have our own world war? ;)
arschficker wrote:
it is not immediate suiciding but he will lose the game for sure. even if he were weakening me more than him (as he did before running out of luck), it is rather unlikely that he would be the beneficiary. i have played a couple of games with him before so i rather think he's trying to take the continent at all costs. it has never worked out for him but often made us both lose. that's why i'm slightly irritated.

pw protected games sound like a good idea.