A place to warn others
  • 141 posts
  • Page 7 of 10
urgul wrote:
i reccommnd in order fr the readers to believe you, posting the link to the game where they 'suicided'. (But i believe you, bishop.)
The_Bishop wrote:
In the very first round he attacked my Cap with all his forces i.e. 6 troops, I have no idea why.
But not satisfied he decided to ruin his own Cap in S.A., leaving it with only 4 troops at the 1st round.
Then he blamed the dice!
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=228410
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Wow, and you still managed to win.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
urgul wrote:
yea good job bishop!
oh, and i thought you would like this! I think he deserves it, he did lots of good this year, in my opinion.
http://poy.time.com/
The_Bishop wrote:
Yeah, my dear friend Francis... I will invite him to join Dominating12!
The_Bishop wrote:
A 1st lieutenant called naathim.

Here the game: http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=231886

Never seen such a stupid move by a 1st lieutenant. You know that kind of moves that you have 5% chance to take a little advantage and 95% to gift the game to the player after you... In this case me!

I hate to win in such a way. But I don't want any point arrangements, I deserved this win, I played it at my best and I was well set. If you want to refund my opponents then take the points away from naathim's account, not from mine sorry.

Everybody can do something wrong, I also sometimes ruined some games making bad moves. But in these cases I'm used to say "Sorry guys, I really did a mistake". Not...

naathim:
these games you either go all or nothing if I lose what matters to me who wins?

I did try my best, didn't work lol

these games are just who gets to ride the steamroller, there's really nothing much involved other than placement an luck
Plus other inappropriate answers, mostly ending with lol or smiles.

I'm pretty serious on play here and I fell insulted by those sentences. People which think that this game is similar to a lottery don't deserve that rank in my opinion. I have no idea how he gained it.

Nothing personal naathim, I'm just trying my best to fight against this lottery conception. I know you are not alone in that department, there are many gambler like you.

Come on guys! Put some Big Names! It's too easy accuse beginners!
Gambler are climbing the summit!!
elysium5 wrote:
I think it is important to discuss players we think are suiciding in this section because for one, it allowes the players a chance to defend their tactics and two, repeat offenders will start to show up more often.

It is very difficult to prove someone is suiciding in some instances but if there are more and more examples added here, repeat offenders will eventually be exposed which will make it easier for the site's staff to deal with it, other than trying to base a decision on one or two maybe questionable games.

A lot of rule breaking is black and white but this particular issue can unfortunately be very grey.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
The_Bishop wrote:
I can stand when one is almost dead and tries a desperate attack, I can stand that one has no pity for anybody and just go for his own win, I can stand one with an aggressive risky style, but I cannot stand what I saw.

Personally the tactic that I saw was something like:
"Why should I spend time to find a strategy out when I can simply insert the coin and bet on my luck?" Eventually if I lose I will insert another coin, you know, like a fruit-machine!!

What drove me crazy is that he also tried to explain to us that that way is how this game works. The gamble style! Every day more and more popular. What is sad is that new players learn from them...
bluebird005vis wrote:
I just had another suicider.
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=222346
Used all his armies to attack me and only me.
See log telatsu's last turn.
I'm getting fed up with all the suicidebunnies on this site and the fact that no atcion is taken against them at all.
And another 1 from yesterday.
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=258848
Between, the chat and everyones last turn this is pretty evident.
This is the last time I will be posting these messages.
If nothing changes on this site I'm done.
Too many ruined games by players who actually boast about there "blowup strategy" as the example above illustrates.
The_Bishop wrote:
Long term game 366957

A guy called DiceManCometh suicided on me, killing me with a very lucky shot but at the same time leaving his own cap with only 1 troop. Since he was aware of the rules of capitals, otherwise he wouldn't have killed me in that way, since he was aware to also kill himself in that way.

The game is highly compromised now. Madmouser gained SO MUCH only killing one troop. I exploited a beginner mistake in the very start of the game. I didn't gain so much from that action, but it was just to alert the others of the risk of weakening his own cap. Notice: he left only 1 troop in his cap for some minutes, being a Same-time game, I could kill him very easy if I wanted, but I waited to see what was going on. Then he fortified back to his own cap with only 5 troops, leaving 8 out, and... ended the turn! More then an unknowledge of the rules, seemed to me a total miscalculation, since I was authorized to kill him, also if it wasn't me it would have been someone other. Also I didn't gained so much from that as I said, just wanted to stop others to do some wrong actions like that. But then DiceManCometh kamikazed and super-luckely killed me and finally Madmouser killed his 1 troop cap, so gaining 4 cards and a "4 players" expansion in the 1st turn...

Doesn't seem a fair game to me! And I don't like to lose being kamikazed in that way.
So I reported DiceManCometh and I am asking to cancel that game.

Thanks for any Admin's intervention, please.