The World Dominator Tournament
  • 282 posts
  • Page 5 of 19
dough_boy wrote:
Quick question. Since Attacks are sent privately to you, and you are participating in the tournament will you tell us what your attack is publicly before getting all of the data? Or maybe share with someone not impacted? So say since you and I are not close, you can share with me and it is timestamped, then you can ask others? Or if someone gets eliminated you can send to them through the rest of the tournament?
periwinkle wrote:
dough_boy
Quick question. Since Attacks are sent privately to you, and you are participating in the tournament will you tell us what your attack is publicly before getting all of the data? Or maybe share with someone not impacted? So say since you and I are not close, you can share with me and it is timestamped, then you can ask others? Or if someone gets eliminated you can send to them through the rest of the tournament?

Yup, way ahead of you on that.  I'm sending them in advance to bluebonnet before I collect any attacking orders. :)
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
TimTheGreat
I’m in. Eld world, please. I’ll donate 1000 tokens as well.

Tim

thanks!
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
7 spots left! 
please remember to pick an available tert (look at the first post)
periwinkle is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
so if a player dies they're just out? that means that up to 21 players could be eliminated first round... I would hope that's not the end of it... what if you were a guerilla force that could join like 1 game per round or something and if you won you could take that territory? like you would still have an attack order even if you had 0 territories.
Eat my dust.