The World Dominator Tournament
  • 282 posts
  • Page 8 of 19
periwinkle wrote:
Registration is now closed.

Thank you for your interest.  Stay tuned for more exciting tournaments in the future.
periwinkle wrote:
FightingDucks
I just sent you 3k tokens as well to donate to the prize pool here
awesome! thank you!
Matty wrote:
I'm not joining this game because I don't want to commit for a year. But I do want to say that I really like the idea of this tournament.
Curious to see how it'll work out.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Tennesseelogman wrote:
please give me an example of how this first attack might go and the results - use me for an example if you want to
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
please give me an example of how this first attack might go and the results - use me for an example if you want to

Since you own the Dominican Republic, you may attack the following territories (which are adjacent to your tert)

New York City
North America
Central America
West Indies

Pick 1 territory to attack since everyone has 1 attacking order. Let me know if you have more questions :)
HS0602 wrote:
Say logman attacks Central America, and he is the only one to attack it. Does he and the owner of Central America play a 1v1 on Dominican Republic or Central America?
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
periwinkle wrote:
HS0602
Say logman attacks Central America, and he is the only one to attack it. Does he and the owner of Central America play a 1v1 on Dominican Republic or Central America?

yes that is correct :)
HS0602 wrote:
Nonono, I asked a question; on which map will they play?
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
And also, even if my rating decreased, why is my rank still master corporal even if my rating is below 1050?
periwinkle wrote:
HS0602
Nonono, I asked a question; on which map will they play?

Oops! Central America  :)

HS0602 wrote:
Oh so generally, they will be playing on the defender's map.