The World Dominator Tournament
  • 282 posts
  • Page 2 of 19
dough_boy wrote:
Yes, I wanted that. I said tentatively to get in, but if the answer wasn't a good one then I would say no. But I think it is fine.

One last question. If I attack and fail does anything happen?
periwinkle wrote:
dough_boy
Yes, I wanted that. I said tentatively to get in, but if the answer wasn't a good one then I would say no. But I think it is fine.

One last question. If I attack and fail does anything happen?

nothing happens...you just didn't conquer the territory. :)
Rockbert wrote:
In please, Mediterranean States
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
HS0602 wrote:
Hey peri, I joined only this year October, but I have played over 100 games, is that enough to enter the tournament?
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
periwinkle wrote:
HS0602
Hey peri, I joined only this year October, but I have played over 100 games, is that enough to enter the tournament?

yup :)
The_Bishop wrote:
@coco If you like the Non-Classic map you can pick the Non-Classic territory on the meta-map. ;)

@periwinkle Greatly beautiful tournament! I won't participate but I donate 2000 tokens.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
sfclimbers wrote:
Can you clarify what you mean by "If you decided to use 3 or more attacks on 1 territory compared to the other players, you automatically conquer that territory without a battle/game."

Does this mean that a single player could be playing more than 1 color on a map? If so, what does the "compared to other players" part mean? What if I use 3 attacks and 4 other players use 1 each and 1 other player uses 2; what will be the composition of that game, or would I win it outright for having spent 3 attacks?
Rockbert wrote:
I just sent you 1,000 tokens Peri as a donation to the winning pot. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
sfclimbers
Can you clarify what you mean by "If you decided to use 3 or more attacks on 1 territory compared to the other players, you automatically conquer that territory without a battle/game."

yes

sfclimbers
Does this mean that a single player could be playing more than 1 color on a map? If so, what does the "compared to other players" part mean? What if I use 3 attacks and 4 other players use 1 each and 1 other player uses 2; what will be the composition of that game, or would I win it outright for having spent 3 attacks?

you are 1 colour on the map....

suppose:
player A attacks brazil with 1 attacking order
player B attacks brazil with 2 attacking orders
and you are player C...you need 5 attacking orders to win brazil automatically....since the highest bid is 5 which is 3 more than 2.