The World Dominator Tournament
  • 282 posts
  • Page 9 of 19
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
HS0602
Oh so generally, they will be playing on the defender's map.
I think the idea is you play 2 rounds max, one defending one attacking, you might not have to defend if noone attacks.
Eat my dust.
periwinkle wrote:
HS0602

Yes, since you are attacking a tert...they aren't attacking your tert.
periwinkle wrote:
pygmyhippo277
HS0602
I think the idea is you play 2 rounds max, one defending one attacking, you might not have to defend if noone attacks.

Yes, this round will be 2 games max. It will increase as you collect more attacking orders.
The_Bishop wrote:
Just to be punctilious. @periwinkle, how do you decide your attacking order? I mean, you shouldn't take advantage of the knowledge of the other players' attacking orders. Isn't it? Maybe you should name a referee for that... Please don't take it as a distrust, I'm just asking how it works.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
periwinkle wrote:
I sent my attacking orders to bluebonnet before I sent out the mass message to everyone :) I've also indicated this in the mass email too :)

We will be beginning the ordering phase shortly. You will receive an "Attacking Orders Request" message from me shortly and you will need to respond within 48 hours. This message thread is private between you and me. Remember you are not to be sharing, or negotiating your attacking orders with anyone else. If so you will be eliminated from this tournament. Bluebonnet has kindly agreed to receive my attacking order first before I collect any other orders. 
The_Bishop wrote:
Ah okay, thanks!
Sorry General Periwinkle, I had missed that part of the message.
dough_boy wrote:
Peri chose 1814 because she knows no one likes it and don't want to bother attacking it. LOL
periwinkle wrote:
dough_boy
Peri chose 1814 because she knows no one likes it and don't want to bother attacking it. LOL

Yup! Totally ;)
periwinkle wrote:
The first round of games have been created! Here is a google sheets to see all the attacking orders with game links. 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rqAChq0MyAWn2JYmNap1pm-NaJLr9rkVezt_Z6uAUl8

You will only have access to this during the attack phase (not during ordering phase)
HS0602 wrote:
Hey a quick question.
I have New Zealand, and I attack Gold Coast(which I have done) and the Philippines attacks me. Say I lose the New Zealand game first then I win the gold coast game. Am I eliminated, or do I just move from New Zealand to Gold Coast?
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
The_Bishop wrote:
She sleeps during the day,,, ;)
I think if you win the attack then the territory is your, even if you fail on defending your original territory.
So yes, you will move from New Zealand to Gold Coast in that case.
periwinkle wrote:
Happy New Year Everyone! The first round has started. You have up to 25 days to complete your games. Otherwise, all defenders keep their territories and the game will be a draw.

----------------------------The Deadline is January 26, 2023. Good Luck!---------------------------------

Here's a count down clock https://countingdownto.com/?c=4495178