The World Dominator Tournament
  • 282 posts
  • Page 3 of 19
periwinkle wrote:
Rockbert
I just sent you 1,000 tokens Peri as a donation to the winning pot. :)
thanks!
HS0602 wrote:
500 tokens donation coming your way.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
2ofclubs wrote:
I will be unavailable in June for 7-10 days and fishing in N Canada (with no Net service). Pun :P Also 1 undetermined period. Any contingency regarding missed turns ? Whats the current territory availability I was going to w/ Ibera then saw in chat that it was selected?
WRKD4IT
coco wrote:
The_Bishop
@coco
The_Bishop
@coco If you like the Non-Classic map you can pick the Non-Classic territory on the meta-map. ;)

i has look and i think i dont have this option
Xixi2 wrote:
In, South Africa please.

Question:
Is there a way to defend against someone automatically winning with a +3 ?
Or the first person with 4 attacking orders can take any territory without another player with a +2 next to it willing to spend both ?
Can I use some attacking orders to defend my own territory for example ?
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
I will be unavailable in June for 7-10 days and fishing in N Canada (with no Net service). Pun :P Also 1 undetermined period. Any contingency regarding missed turns ? Whats the current territory availability I was going to w/ Ibera then saw in chat that it was selected?

you can miss turns. if you miss 2 consecutive ordering phases then you are eliminated from the tourney...please note, there is a break in july...since i won't be here to run the tourney!

iberia is taken already.
periwinkle wrote:
Xixi2
Question:
Is there a way to defend against someone automatically winning with a +3 ?

no there isn't.

Xixi2
Or the first person with 4 attacking orders can take any territory without another player with a +2 next to it willing to spend both ?
Can I use some attacking orders to defend my own territory for example ?

you need 3+ attacking orders from the 2nd highest bidder to automatically conquer that tert.