In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 10 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Round of 16 matches have begun. GL all!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Okay, a change of plans, as requested by contestants.
There will be a Bo3(best of 3s) for all the upcoming matches, so the ongoing matches will be suspended and a new set of games will be created later.

Cheers!
elysium5 wrote:
???
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Matty wrote:
Note that while I do think that a BO1 format for 1v1 games is very much dependent on luck, that is what I signed up for, so for me it's fine to keep playing BO1's.

And yes, I am saying this as someone who just lost his 1v1 with quite a bad starting position.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Xixi2 wrote:
1v1 games are also very dependent on who starts, which will still be a problem with a BO3.
HS0602 wrote:
Ok, let’s keep it the same. Sorry guys, for any misunderstanding.
TimTheGreat wrote:
HS0602
If any one has a region bonus, please, let me know by DMing me the game link.

So, I'm still a little ticked off here about how my knockout match went down.....

My opponent had a region bonus to start, which I asked for restart via DM. Didn't get a response for a while, so I started to attempt to play the match, used both time extensions to give tournament director time before ending that turn, but time ran out. After the first turn, I'm down 33 to 49, and no real chance at all, so I resigned. I'm just surprised that my request wasn't honored given that I mentioned it before starting, and that the group play honored those requests....

Still hoping to get to play this round....

Tim
HS0602 wrote:
That game has restarted.
HS0602 wrote:
Okay, all R16 games are over.
I will post the standings in a bit.
TimTheGreat wrote:
I'm sorry to be a pain, but my R16 game was not restarted, so I'm curious how the R16 is complete. It is not in my queue for Active games, and for the finished games, there is only the one that I resigned from. Can you please restart the game?

Thanks,
Tim
HS0602 wrote:
I am creating another game.
HS0602 wrote:
Your game has ended, with elysium5 as the winner.