In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 6 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
Hey guys, what do you say we start the tournament today itself? I thought registrations would end only at the end of the year.
I understand if you say no, you're going out for Christmas and whatnot.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Matty wrote:
I would be fine with that, but unless everyone is, it may be safer to at least wait untill after christmas. Less chance of ppl losing their turn that way.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
DreamStreet wrote:
HS0602
Hey guys, what do you say we start the tournament today itself? I thought registrations would end only at the end of the year.
I understand if you say no, you're going out for Christmas and whatnot.

I am fine either way, but how about we wait for the New Year? I will be away from Dec 27-Jan 2. I should have internet but will be extremely busy, and it might be very easy for me to completely forget to go to D12 and check for turns. I'll try to remember if we start, but I'm not sure if I'll trust myself to remember because I will be occupied with things for most of the day.
HS0602 wrote:
Ok, we'll start on Jan 2.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Ruca77 wrote:
GL DExist0 may the best Dwarf win ;DD
PS: GL all!! o7 Thanks for get this going HS0602!
You want the best? Here I am!
HS0602 wrote:
Welcome.
Sidyaboi wrote:
Hey, also, don't forget, you'll be playing against everyone in your group on different maps.
HS0602 wrote:
Yeah, thanks for mentioning that, @Sidyaboi.
HS0602 wrote:
Hey guys, is it possible to start the World Cup today?
Matty wrote:
That's alright with me. You might have to check in on dreamstreets game and make sure he doesn't lose his turn (I or mods can give him more time) until the 2nd of jan.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
HS0602 wrote:
HS0602 wrote:
HS0602 wrote:
Just a reminder, all group games will be held simultaneosly.