In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 11 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
Oh, IDK. I'm sorry though for the inconvenience. I'll start a new game.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
elysium5 wrote:
It's been a while. I actually forgot about this tournament.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
HS0602 wrote:
I’m sorry, I’m very busy. I’ll get going, please apologise for the inconvenience.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Okay, after a long time, the quarterfinals will start today! Quarterfinalists, start you engines!

Fixtures:
elysium5 vs IsolatedBadger
Xixi2 vs HalSucks
pdbq vs pygmyhippo277
KoE_Doja vs janbar
HS0602 wrote:
I apologise for the inconvenience.
HS0602 wrote:
Winners of the semis are in the finals. Losers of the semis are in the bronze match.
HS0602 wrote:
Okay, guys! We can start the semifinals! It's down to these last four!
Fixtures:
@IsolatedBadger vs @Xixi2
@pdbq vs @KoE_Doja
HS0602 wrote:
Okay, finally! It's been 81 days since this tourney started, and we have our finalists!
It's IsolatedBadger vs pdbq!