In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 7 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
Also all the round of 16 games, quarterfinals, and semifinals will also be held simultaneously.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Ok, it looks like DreamStreet(and all participants) are online in the past day so we will have to start the tournament!
Good lick, and a Happy New Year!!!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
All group stage games have started.
HS0602 wrote:
Remember, two wins in the group stage will automatically ensure you a spot in the Round of 16.

HS0602 wrote:
Okay a quick update on the points table and about who's in and who's not and who still has a chance.

Group A:
anuorre and elysium5 each with 1 win and begold eliminated with 2 losses.

Group B:
Matty progresses onto the round of 16 with 2 wins and IsolatedBadger and ttranbar clinging on with 1 loss.

Group C:
Tennesseelogman progresses onto the round of 16 with 2 wins, HalSucks and sfclimbers with 1 win and 1 loss, and richierich eliminated with 2 losses.

Group D:
No games concluded.

Group E:
gameplayer in the round of 16 with an impressive 3 wins, Valhalla with 1 win and 1 loss, Ruca77 with 2 losses and 1 win is eliminated and DExist0 with 2 losses eliminated.

Group F:
pdbq with 1 win and nizzy with 1 loss. No other games have been concluded.

Group G:
No games have been concluded.

Group H:
Sebastien with 1 win and FightingDucks with 1 loss. No other games have been concluded.

HS0602 wrote:
Some eliminated players may have a chance of progressing onto the knockout stages.
HS0602 wrote:
Group E games have concluded.
1st place - @gameplayer with 9 points
2nd place - @Valhalla with 6 points
Better luck next time, @Ruca77(3 points) and @DExist0(0 points)
HS0602 wrote:
Group C games have concluded.
1st place - tied - @sfclimbers and @Tennesseelogman(6 points)
Better luck next time, @richierich@(3 points) and @HalSucks(3 points)

Tie-breaker to start today. GL.
DreamStreet wrote:
Guys, I have to be honest, I am upset that this started earlier than promised. I missed a turn in every game because of it, and I warned you that I'd be away until Jan 1 and could very well forget to check D12 due to being extremely busy.
Xixi2 wrote:
I won all of the game in group D so far because my opponents missed two turns. My guess is they will agree with DreamStreet when they come back.
caseydentino wrote:
HS, I think it was the wrong decision to begin the tournament early and is sure to leave some players with a sour taste. As others have stated this has caused several people to miss their turns, myself included, and affected attendance scores. Please address this. My advice would be to start over any games which have ended due to missed turns, and pause all games until tomorrow, when you said several times the tournament would start.
DreamStreet wrote:
caseydentino
HS, I think it was the wrong decision to begin the tournament early and is sure to leave some players with a sour taste. As others have stated this has caused several people to miss their turns, myself included, and affected attendance scores. Please address this. My advice would be to start over any games which have ended due to missed turns, and pause all games until tomorrow, when you said several times the tournament would start.

Exactly! I also want to add that while no games ended, missing a turn can cost you the whole game. And the last turns I took yesterday, I was under a lot of pressure to take them when I really could NOT focus, because time was running out, and I didn't make wise moves at all.
HS0602 wrote:
Ok guys I'm really sorry for being impatient. I'll talk to maafi about this.

How about restarting the tournament?