In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 3 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
Also, I would like to know what the two colors of the players are, and I thought of asking you. As they are all 1v1 games, just two colors of the 9. Like a democracy, vote for the colors.

It's not very important, but this is just to include others' opinion in this tourney.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Matty wrote:
D12 style they should be red vs black. Though of course I personally prefer orange.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
HS0602 wrote:
Guys, also, if there are three or more people tying for first place in the group stage, they will duke it out on World Classic.

Let's say on the first tie-break match, player A wins. Player B and player C lose. These two players will play on World Classic and the winner will the progressing onto the knockout stage with player A.

Same thing with four player( I doubt it's possible, or it's very rare). In the first match, player A wins, and in the second match, the winner will be progressing onto the knockout stage with player A. This means that there is a chance of 4-player and 3-player games, so be prepared for one!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
HS0602 wrote:
And this is the wheel of names which chooses the groups. Also, if you think one or the other group is not fair for a player, then I will change it.