In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 2 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
elysium5
I'm in. I sent you 50 tokens.
DreamStreet
I';ll play! Sent 50 tokens!
I have included both of you in the names!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
@maxrebo , I'm sorry, but your 24 hours is up. You're surely not online a lot.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Okay. Registered your name!
HS0602 wrote:
Guys almost forgot to mention. At the end of the third group games, if anyone is in a tie with anybody else(same no. of points), then a tie-breaking match between the two will be played on Timor Islands.
HS0602 wrote:
Alright guys, if this encourages you, the token registration fee has gone down to just 25 tokens! Thanks to @maafi's donation of 3,000 tokens!
HS0602 wrote:
Also a reminder, donations are welcome! I'd really appreciate(and you'd too) for a big donation as after the next donation, registration will be free!
HS0602 wrote:
Just now confirmed. Registration are NOW FREE. Just send a text in this forum, and I will include you in the list! Thanks to the token donors!!