In honour of the Fifa world cup
  • 169 posts
  • Page 1 of 12
HS0602 wrote:
Alright, presenting you the FIRST EVER DOMINATING12 WORLD CUP!(I guess)
It's a 1v1 tournament, increasing cards, chained fort, no fog, og dice
32 players, just like in the world cup
The maps will be:
World Classic
United States
Africa 1890
Timor Islands (tie-break)
World Expanded(final only)
Caribbean Dual(knockout stage games only)

Donations are welcome.
Prize pool(50% to first place, 30% to the runner-up and the rest for the third place):17550 tokens and 640 rating
@maafi :3000
@nizzy :25
@General_Green :125
@Temul :475
@caseydentino :375
@TimTheGreat :1000
@MarshyMotty: 100
@FightingDucks: 5000
@ProblemChild96: 5000
@Valhalla: 50
@periwinkle: 2000

Players must have at least an attendance score of 80+(inclusive). The others should be 90+(inclusive).
There will be 8 groups of 4 players each. The groups will be formed through an online voting website. Each player will play a game on each of the three maps. A win will be 3 points, a draw 1 point, and a loss 0 points. Each turn missed is -1 point. The two players with the highest points in his/her respective groups will be progressing onto the knockout stages. At the end of the third group games, if anyone is in a tie with anybody else(same no. of points), then a tie-breaking match between the two will be played on Timor Islands. All knockout stage matches are in the Caribbean Dual map. There will be 3 matches for each player in the knockout stages; 1 on each map. The final will be played on World Expanded and the third place game on Caribbean Dual.
Register by sending a 50 25 0 token fee.
20 rating points will be deducted from each of you who participates. The proportion of the rating will be awarded in the same proportion as the tokens.

Round of 16 (click to show)

Quarterfinals (click to show)

Semifinals (click to show)

FINALS: ISOLATEDBADGER vs PDBQ
Watch: https://dominating12.com/game/1374681

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Matty wrote:
@HS0602: There is a tournament page that makes it a lot easier to create a large amount of games. I don't know if there are requirements for getting access to it, but that might be helpful.
Edit: You should be able to host a tourney through the tournament page.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
HS0602 wrote:
Thank you @KoE_Doja! You are the first participant!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
I'm sorry @maxrebo but there is a 50 token registration fee.
HS0602 wrote:
Matty
@HS0602: There is a tournament page that makes it a lot easier to create a large amount of games. I don't know if there are requirements for getting access to it, but that might be helpful.
Edit: You should be able to host a tourney through the tournament page.
Hey matty, im sure its in that tourney page. Go check it out, and sign up!
Matty wrote:
HS0602
Hey matty, im sure its in that tourney page. Go check it out, and sign up!
This might surprise you, but my attendance score isn't high enough :(

Reason: Couldn't be online at a bad moment and lost a lot of turns on a single day. That plus I don't play enough games to get it back up.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
HS0602 wrote:
Well, its okay, maybe I can change the attendance score to be a bit lower.
On the other hand, we need some good players, we can't let the dominator to win(if he joins).
HS0602 wrote:
Well, there it is. You have an attendance of 80, and you require 80 to enter this tourney? Would you like to join?
Matty wrote:
A whole bunch of 1v1 games? Sure.
Matty is online.
HS0602 wrote:
@maxrebo, if you would like to participate, then 50 tokens must be sent to my account username @HS0602
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in. I sent you 50 tokens.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
HS0602 wrote:
@maxrebo , i will give you 24 hours to send the tokens, or otherwise, I will remove your name.