60 players, 114 games with increasing cards.
  • 110 posts
  • Page 3 of 8
The_Bishop wrote:
God_of_War just paid the dues for 22 players with a donation of 2200 tokens, so no more fees are required to participate in the tournament now. :)

This is an incentive to get as many people to join as possible, and hopefully thanks to this we can start the tournament on December 1st with 60 players in as planned. Everyone thank @God_of_War for this.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Yes, long term: 24h consecutive turns.
I think we have never experienced a real time tournament here at DominatingTwelve. Maybe one day we will.

All information is in the first message of this thread:
https://dominating12.com/forums/15/tournaments/3502/caribbean-xmas
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I sorry i cant play but i donate 3030 tokens.
Good luck to everyone ...
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
The_Bishop wrote:
I'm sorry you cannot play Blagoje, and thanks for your big donation! :o Much appreciated.
So, thanks to God_of_War no more fee to join, and thanks to @Blagoje_Jovovic we got a big winner price, just so cool ! :)
Thanks to all the donors!
The_Bishop wrote:
Someone is suggesting to begin the tourney at the Thanksgiving day (November 26th), so actually a bit earlier than what I had initially planned (December 1st). For me it's okay, as long as we get the 60 players required, but really we are almost there...

Let's say the tournament might start the last days of November, but never before the Thanksgiving (which is actually 8 days from now).