60 players, 114 games with increasing cards.
  • 110 posts
  • Page 6 of 8
HS0602 wrote:
hey mr. bishop i sent a private msg regarding thos tournament but i cant donate tokens
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
hey mr. bishop i donated 100 tokens consider me in
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
The_Bishop wrote:
Okay, thanks for your donation @pygmy!

@Rockbert, @God_of_War, @tony99, and @Irob.
I expect 100 tokens from you as a tournament fee (it's just for the prizes).
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
KC321
Can I play?
Yes, you can. Do you want to?
The_Bishop wrote:
Please guys check if your name is in the list of the "Registered players" on the bottom spoiler of the first post of this thread.
If someone is missing in the list please report that to me! I can do mistakes sometimes, I'm getting old.

Severals forgot about the 100 token fee, there are reasons why I ask for that, it's only used for increasing the prize pool.
The_Bishop wrote:
Thanks Abs and everyone for the donations, the pot is getting so big that I'm thinking about splitting it differently, so assigning more prizes, not only the top 3 placements.
An idea might be:
1st = 30% = around 6,000 tokens
2nd = 24% = around 4,800 t
3rd = 18% = around 3,600 t
4th = 12% = around 2,400 t
5th = 6% = a. 1,200 t
6th = 4% = a. 800 t
7th = 3% = a. 600 t
8th = 2% = a. 400 t
9th = 1% = a. 200 t

By the way we are struggling to get to 60 participants, please invite more friends!
Rockbert wrote:
Hey Bishop,

I posted in post #81 that I had donated the 100 tokens and I have said that I am in, but don't see my name in the list.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann