Game 2 thread
  • 150 posts
  • Page 7 of 10
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Should I open 1& 1 chats with Rock Thick KC or any others. Dont want to waist my 4 coins.

Yes. I have a few questions
2ofclubs wrote:
Regarding TOWN store and Black market.
Assume only town van buy from store given it states Town.
Balck market doesn't dictate Town or show prices - so we may be able tuy from black market to fight fire with fire.
Just throwing thought out there.
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
Ditto
If we lynch npat we may get more from the hot seat given more than aledged cry pc issues.

@2oC / @Thick

If anyone has something similar to opening a chat for free (and you are town) please do so with me. Although my investigation ability is there, it has a caveat. I can't waste my little income to do so.
2ofclubs wrote:
Plan is in play Npat.
In what i have seen of abilities, they all have caveats.
Regarding post 5, Ironically the only thing I didn't cover is the investigate.
Name, Income and ability was all fake.
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am going to go shovel and jump start vehical. TTYL friends and foes
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
notoriouspat
2ofclubs
Ditto
If we lynch npat we may get more from the hot seat given more than aledged cry pc issues.

@2oC / @Thick

If anyone has something similar to opening a chat for free (and you are town) please do so with me. Although my investigation ability is there, it has a caveat. I can't waste my little income to do so.

Sp you have to spend money to investigate?

Sounds like a crap ability
notoriouspat wrote:
ThickTalon
notoriouspat
2ofclubs
Ditto

@2oC / @Thick

Sp you have to spend money to investigate?

Correct. I only get 2 coins a phase
2ofclubs wrote:
So you have to spend money to investigate?

Correct. I only get 2 coins a phase
I call BS I know Doc doesnt have to pay to heal. Shooter doesn't have to pay to shoot, Jailer doesnt pay ..... ETC

Care to rephase and explain?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob can chime in and say he messed up with an income of 2 and is charging you 2 coins to use your ability LOL LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Jacob are you pushing clubs buttons in PM's?
Yes and in avove post LOL
WRKD4IT