Game 2 thread
  • 150 posts
  • Page 2 of 10
Tennesseelogman wrote:
7 players instead of 9 - so did jacob drop 1 mafia and 1 town - or did he add a neutral = not likely now but saving that for game 3. does mafia still have the ability to recruit a player. we need to kill them before whatever phase they have that option.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
#Lynch Npat
subject to change.

Would Jacob make NP a mafia again considering how high profile he would be? I wonder.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2. 2ofClubs On line
Faction: Town
Role: Doctor
Income: 7 coins
Ability: Odd night phase you can inspect a player ability. (#Shoot player) and on Even night phase you can inspect a player faction. (#Distract player)
Win Condition: Eliminate all mafia

very good question rock -
I don't understand why a doctor would have a "shoot player" ability. Can you explain?
clubs i think you got your descriptions wrong but perhaps the wording for your ability use request right. so can you shoot a player on odd nights and distract a player on even nights?

and 7 coins is an awful lot unless you need it to buy something very expensive.

i may get more info to change my mind but based on his own admission/mistake - i vote to
# lynch clubs
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
That is an interesting take Tennessee. I would like to see Clubs' explanation for that.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
wow TLM.
There was no admission or mistake. I claim Town and am town.

The FAKE Role i put in thread was a combination of Doc Shooter Investigator and Distractor. Nothing more.
Or was there. 

Now you came back with driving a steamroller over a me town. Granted, I am a target with out question but what better way you as also high target to get the focus off you. 

When have you known me to push a lynch out of the gate? NEVER !! It was a joke given Npat ran G1 game one as scum.
Or is it a plan for the 2 mafia (TLM & 2oC) to throw off suspicion.

Why haven't you contacted me in a PM? 
I have claimed Town and pretty much proven it to one and the Mafia know it. I have also tried to put a connection with online activity with roles.

Now back to real work of undcovering and uniting town. TLM you are now 55% (not 50 or 51%) suspect as mafia.

#UNLYNCH Npat
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am in 1 chat at this time and have freely given my entire role and offered a way to prove that i am town by the use of my ability.
it just seems that you are using your babble to cover something
i reserve the right to change my vote as the need arises. open a chat w me and i am sure we can come to an agreement.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I open a chat with someone else and and also gave a 99% full reveal. I commented on why the 1% hold back. So I cant open another chat. 
Note the one in other chat had all the right answeres but wont give full discloser. I guess my 99% disclosure 100% public claim isn't good enough. If you were me what would your take be.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
with the delay in responses and your not in a game, looks smelly .
And you haven't unlynched me. LOL  if I die town you will be prime target for yet another reason.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Please dont kill me yet. I am snowed in with -20 degrees F. That is suspose to last for 80 hours.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
okay, to those I am chatting with I have to log off for awhile. Will check back in in an hour or so on my phone.
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
Have seen a lot of talk about this so will clarify.

All roles were randomly assigned and are not dependent on last game in any way. I used a random number generator
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok TOWN !!!!!!!
1. See my Post #24
2. TLM also goes of line now. 

Does that mean I was unlucky conversing with two mafia or lucky for town that I may have uncovered two mafia.?.
Nows the time to PM me and unify the town. Remember the mafia know who town are as result of knowing each other.

I will be killed tonight. Avenge me!!!!! (the only way I dont die is that mafia shoots someone else knowing I am protected then spinning it saying I did the killing). Rock will know 100% that I didn't do the killing and am town from my reveal.  If TLM is mafia he will know it too.

Or is this a big story and the 3 of us are mafia. We wouldn't risk this play publicly are mention it given the mafia have a chat. Or is this me counter claiming a counter claim of claim :roll:

ALL TOWN HERE MY FRIENDS 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My early early poll
Clubs - is clueless like a lose cannon and gave up his DNA like a new player or guns blazing. IDK

1. Crywolf  town seen https://docs.google.com/document/bs/P F M H-CIGYO/G2  and PM me
2. 2ofClubs Town TOWN (Changed Filter and now 100% TOWN)
3. Rockbert Scum Town
4. TLM  town  SCum
5. NPat - G1 MVP   scum/neut
6. ThickTalon - G1 Win  town/scum
7. KC321 - G1 Win   scum/neut
WRKD4IT