Game 2 thread
  • 150 posts
  • Page 3 of 10
Rockbert wrote:
My head is spinning with all this. For now, this moment, I am going with #No Lynch, simply because we have so little to go on and only a few of us have said anything in the forum. Subject to change.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
#No lynch

For now.

Town we can not miss, but if we have a good target we can't let them slide.
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#Lynch TLM

Active: Clubs, Rock, Thick, Cry, TLM
Inactive: Npat and KC

Current vote:
0 Npat - Clubs
1 Clubs - TLM
1 TLM - Clubs
1 No lynch - Rock
4 Not voteed - Cry Thick Npat KC
( My vote is for several reasons and I will publicly state. 1. He voted for me. 2. He didn't un lynch me. 3. He came to Npats defense. 4. His on line time activity is suspicious. 5. Interest in buying a EXTRA kill - not just a kill shot. 6. TLM usualy doesnt friendly kill day 1 but rather organizes group. etc  Note his mafia buddy wont defend him to avoid exposure, we still have work to do.
One thing forsure is that I will be #1 target game 3. So I am stating now that I will be quieter and expect protection.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
This is babble
Doctors make good money thats why aledged 7 coins  LOL
I shoot/distract at night  and  heal/council them in the day.
:D
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Npat and KC being quiet could very well indicate mafia as we know that the mafia have PMs and can communicate off the bat. When were they last on? The most active in the forum of us so far are (not in order) Tennessee, Clubs, me and recently Thick.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i do have a small group of semi-trusted town but then again - not really - not yet. i have given a full role reveal but gotten little back. i have my doubts that clubs is the doctor because there is another claim of save ability - which is typically a town ability. and in such a small group of players - it is unlikely that there are 2 saves. i will be out of pocket at the deadline but let me consult w my group
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Vote Count:

Clubs - 1 (TLM)
TLM - 1 (Clubs)
No Lynch - 2 (Thick, Rock)

Not Voted - 3 (Cry, NPat, KC321)

4 hours to deadline
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Npat was on at 12:02 server time, so two hours ago and has said nothing in the forum.
KC was on at 12:38 server time and has said nothing in the forum.
Crywolf was on at 00:12 so I am not as worried about that.

For now, and subject to change I am going, #Lynch KC321 my concern is that he and Npat are trying to run it back.
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
Vote Count:

Clubs - 1 (TLM)
TLM - 1 (Clubs)
KC - 1 (Rock)
No Lynch - 1 (Thick)

Not Voted - 3 (Cry, NPat, KC321)

30 minutes to deadline
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
KC321 wrote:
I remember recently ppl complaining that there were lynch votes based on previous games. This checks out. This is my first post in the forum and I already have a lunch against me. It’s great of you to assume because I’m not posting that im not doing. anything. Unreal.

No lynch
2ofclubs wrote:
LOL now Rock although says he is at Gym he is on line to probably last minute flip to me if thats the case. There is your proof of mafia.
TLM is sticking with lynching me becuase he knows I am TOWN just not sure if the healer/shooter/distractor...
Rockbert said:
13 Jan 2024, 17:43
At the gym so will catch up after deadline. Please open a new chat. I cannot. Keeping my vote on KC
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.