Game 2 thread
  • 150 posts
  • Page 5 of 10
Rockbert wrote:
Your silence is deafening
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
I'm so sorry yall. Weekends are so tough for me. Glad we got a mafia right off the bat! I am 100% town as anyone would always say. I opened up one chat and shared my role, wc, and ability. We are both town... connect us!
KC321 wrote:
Abs, don’t post things like that if you’re not in the game. We have a lot of followers here
2ofclubs wrote:
I cracked "code"
Reminder: Mafia Npat donated tokens also to create a cover last game.
So given I am going to die a martyr again .....I have the claims or facts of:
1. Crywolf - in active been on line with the latest of 37 minutes ago.  I hope town has a protector in Cryb and he comes forward with a chat.
2. 2ofClubs 100% TOWN outed and lead lynch on mafia TLM.
3. Rockbert 65% Mafia 35% town (He knows my role but hasn't revealed his )
4. TLM MAFIA Blocker/Protector
5. NPat - Claims town investigation in thread. No chats I am aware of.
6. ThickTalon - TOWN   I know role and He knows my role 100% shared info
7. KC321 - Town  I know role and he knows my role 100% shared info on my part cant speak for his share
Going off line for breather and make funeral plans LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Clubs, I gave you something in good faith hoping you were.town and would connect but you did nothing. My ability can help town. Please.someone protect me and open a chat
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Waiting for response from Jacob and will be off line for approx hour.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
From the above clubs breakdown, Rock and Cry are the suspects.

Unless like last game mafia has a fool proof disguise. Who has the index ability. How many coins do you need...pm me.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am going to enjoy a quiet night and let the town folk hold down the fort.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
The silent night does not equate to a holy night.
Assume be hind the scene, mafia scrambled and chatted about taking a hit. If there is more then 1 left.
I could see lights on at the town hall and acarrier pigeon gave me a message. :role: that was the prison game where I used pigions to communicate with cell mates against the guards. Fun game but I was silenced to the hole and killed.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I've done everything for Town I can. Perhaps a tad late, but I did it still. Hope I'm alive in a few minutes.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:

Last minute info came in. Couldn't share.
If I am dead info is lost. In any case 1 mafia down.
GL HF
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.