Game 2 thread
  • 150 posts
  • Page 6 of 10
Jacob24 wrote:
Nobody died.

All PM groups are closed

I’ll update balances and make new groups when I get home.

It is now Day 2 - Submit your lunch votes
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
To Town: our focus may need to shift with new intel 7& be careful what you share.
 But was there an attempt? 
I need a chat open with me.
The fake town can come forward now. LOL
*A vest can not be shared.
*Advanced investigation gives faction and role. Simple disguise hides faction, advanced disguise hides both.
more on disguises in private.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Legal edit:
To Town: our focus may need to shift with new intel 7&and be careful what you share.
 But was there an attempt?
I need a chat open with me.
The fake town can come forward now. LOL
*A vest can not be shared.
*Advanced investigation gives faction and role. Simple disguise hides faction, advanced disguise hides both.
more on disguises in private.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Revised:
1. Crywolf - in active been on line with the latest of 37 minutes ago. I hope town has a protector in Cry and he comes forward with a chat.
2. 2ofClubs 100% TOWN outed and lead lynch on mafia TLM.
3. Rockbert 49% mafia 51% Town (He knows my role but hasn't revealed his )
4. TLM MAFIA Blocker/Protector
5. NPat - Claims town investigation in thread. No chats I am aware of. Where are the reports????
6. ThickTalon - TOWN  I know role and He knows my role 100% shared info. If its long game con = MVP
7. KC321 - Town I know role and he knows my role 100%
does mafia want me to put abilities with names?
for those who dont chat with me, its a Tell you have something to hide. But GL hiding.

Great game J' balances are working with enough mystery and risk/danger.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
after what I've given you Clubs, my full role pm and you know what else, I'd like a bit more respect on the percentage man.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
after what I've given you Clubs, my full role pm and you know what else, I'd like a bit more respect on the percentage man.
Privatly debating on the else' .
LOL I knew % would poke you. At least you were out of the red and didn't die.

3. Rockbert 10% mafia 90% Town (He knows my role but hasn't revealed his )

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Start the voting Rock if you fill comfortable. You have Town summary but not all specifics (nobody does including me).
I am still watching for a fake in the ALL the claims.
I AM REAL AND DID NOT SACRAFICE TENNESSEE NOR HAVE I DONE ANYTHING ANTI TOWN INTENTIONALY
My semi fake role thread post included. It was a claim and getting some info out to the towns with minimum exposure to mafia.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Babble! < Clearly babble with no message or facts.
this was a joke and not directed at anyone or thing.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I don't know. Crywolf has been pretty inactive. Until I see something to suggest otherwise, #Lynch Crywolf.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
#Lynch Cry

I opened a chat with Cry last night, he only responded once.

Said he was having computer issues, (if true I am sorry)

Gave me a redacted Role,

For this reason and clubs work behind the scenes I say Lynch Crywolf
2ofclubs wrote:
Ditto
If we lynch npat we may get more from the hot seat given more than aledged cry pc issues.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Should I open 1& 1 chats with Rock Thick KC or any others. Dont want to waist my 4 coins.
WRKD4IT