• 150 posts
  • Page 4 of 10
Jacob24 wrote:
Deadline.

Give me a few minutes to process
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
This is another reason Tennessee is mafia in my view.
Ten knows I am TOWN and is playing his vote off as unsure while using that he has another Doc claim as partial reasoning.
I clearly explain my post and that I was only claiming TOWN not Doc shooter or Spy publicly.  We need the in actives to step up.
Mafia can pool coins and buy a 2nd vote giving other mafia cover (even Rock for voting on KC) and Ten' can claim oops and blame me for posting a mixed role.
Given the roles are Random this game like last. Why didn't TLM open chat and full reveal to me again (It worked well last game)? Thats another question that has been bothering me. The answer I think is: Mafia couldn't open chats last game and you open a chat with him and he has concluded you may be the doc - but you wouldn't have given that up.
Again I, gave up I am TOWN and more with really only town behavior
Mafia have no doubt on who their teams is. So I risked connecting with another Town, who will be reward for following me or be suspected for not. 
I am clearly trying to unify TOWN publicly and in chat. 
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
END OF DAY 1 - All PM groups are closed

The people have spoken, and TLM was lynched
Final Vote Count:
Clubs - 1 (TLM)
TLM - 2 (Clubs, Thick)
KC - 1 (Rock)
No Lynch - 1 (KC)
Not Voted - 2 (Cry, NPat)

TLM (click to show)

Night 1 has begun. Forum is open 24/7, PM groups will be opened shortly once I process. Balances will be updated.[/quote]
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
All balances have been updated and PM groups created. PM me if you have any questions or think there has been an error.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
well gg all - that did not work out for me - i am always a terrible mafia
Dont fret you will have a dead chat soon. ;)
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Wow Clubs. Nice work and apologies for being skeptical. Please open a chat with me.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
I assume Cry KC or Npat is the the town Doc and still waiting for verification if I am protected. I dont want to die a martyr revealing mafia 2 games in a row!
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
I cant now.

Let me know when you can
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann