Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 21 of 45
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
#lynch 2ofclubs

While I 100% support your thinking and this vote, I am going to refrain from voting for Clubs today. A deal was made before information came to light. My early deal shouldn't prevent this from befalling Clubs though.

Good luck!
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't like deals i haven't been informed of so my vote will stay there for now
Rockbert wrote:
gg Blue, gg Notorious.

"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
The negativity of having to come on here and see more animals killed is sickening. My animal heart can only take so much.

To the Poacher who needlessly took Shark fins and/or Snake skin, time to pay up

To the animal mauler.....really. need to keep our focus on poachers.
MacEohaid wrote:
I took a wrong road and somehow and am now in the middle of New Mexico and still lost. Car overheated and I am looking to get a tow to the nearest garage.
ThickTalon wrote:
In General those that walk on land are down to 1 claimed land goer
Water is down to 2 claimed water goers
Air is up to 4 claimed air benders

2 poachers are at large and those of us who have not claimed on the forums
ThickTalon wrote:
1. @2ofclubs - Air
2. @TenLogMan -Water
3. @Ryomyr - Land
4. @KC321 - Air
5. @PygmyHippo - Air
6. @Rockbert - Air
7. @RComer727 - Land
8. @Madagascarter - Land - Cheetah
9. @Anaxagore - Water
10. @MacEohaid - Air
11. @Bluegoetz - Water
12. @NotoriousPat - Land
13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert
gg Blue, gg Notorious.

Yeah, good game guys.

Notice that these four animals were honest and revealed their group: RComer- Land (Lion), KC- air (bat), Blue- Sea (Shark) Notorius- Land (Snake). Each truthfully gave their animal kingdom and now they are all dead. Never liked the Plan A or B suggestion by TLM. That is why I held out for as long as I could until 2oClubs pushed me to reveal. I'm not liking 2oClubs or TLM at the moment, both act like they are in the driver seat and are guiding us safely along. Gives me the hee-bee-gee-bees.
ThickTalon wrote:
So from what I see...These are all claims on the open forum nothing from chat.

Air and Land have been infiltrated, water could as well but from the above we might be able to find a poacher