Batman mafia sign-up
  • 63 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
Tennesseelogman wrote:
New mafia sign-up thread.

This is a forum based role playing game. For general info see this. https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/1849/a-noobs-guide-to-dxii-mafia

This game will not be as complex as many on this site have been and i will include some aspects that i like.
I am not very good at back stories but suffice it to say that there will be good guys and bad guys. One character will be the Riddler - so as part of the pre-game all will given some riddles to figure out. Answers will be sent to me by PM - whoever gets the most correct answers will be rewarded. You are not allowed to do any internet searches to find the answers (honor system) or ask anyone else for help.

More info to follow :)

players

1 - bluegoetz
2 - rockbert
3 - thicktalon
4 - 2ofclubs
5 - robit - new
6 - elysium5
7 - pdbq - new
8 - abs
9 - hs0602 - new
10 - calebdecker - new
11 - pygmyhippo277
12 - notoriouspat
13 - KC321
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright - new
16 - MacEohaid
17 - Hoodlum
18 - Ryomyr

i have added the new designation for the benefit of the new players since the rest of us would have known who is new
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
I have one power.

I never give up.

I'm in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
pdbq wrote:
BTW my profile pic is the guy who invented Risk, according to wikipedia
HS0602 wrote:
I'm in. Can't wait to try it for the first time!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.