Batman mafia sign-up
  • 63 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would prefer a deadline of 24:00 to 02:00 (6 pm - 8 pm for me), but that would put some of our European players with a dead line of midnight - 2 am
the 22:00 deadline is fine w me except that i may not be able to post the results for a couple of hours after several phases. i am currently working until about 23:00 for the next week or two.
the other way to address some time zone issues is to have the lynch votes sent to me by PM, but the public vote allows for more last minute negotiations, vote switching, voting schemes, and bandwagoning.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I think do whatever you have to do on this Tennessee. It will be nice to play. what about 20:00 deadline? or 18:00?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i would prefer a deadline of 24:00 to 02:00 (6 pm - 8 pm for me), but that would put some of our European players with a dead line of midnight - 2 am
the 22:00 deadline is fine w me except that i may not be able to post the results for a couple of hours after several phases. i am currently working until about 23:00 for the next week or two.
the other way to address some time zone issues is to have the lynch votes sent to me by PM, but the public vote allows for more last minute negotiations, vote switching, voting schemes, and bandwagoning.

CAnt do a midnight deadline for Europe! CAn we not make it 8-9-10pm Europe like usual?
Abs wrote:
SO MUCH NEW BLOOD in this game!

For the newbies, dont trust Clubs, Elysium or Ten (even though he is hosting)
2ofclubs wrote:
 Crime doesn't have a time line. Except the Bat signal only works at night. I will make any dead line work to save Goth or take over it as the case may be.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
SO MUCH NEW BLOOD in this game!

For the newbies, dont trust Clubs, Elysium or Ten (even though he is hosting)

Well there it is! Abs throwing mud. The fact is you can't trust any of us in this game.
I will let a player go down a rabbit hole or try lead him out as the case may be to get a win for my team.
"The pawn trust the king for the greater good'. Note my quotation. The game can get intense, right Abs¿
For the record I have been on the same team with and against said players/accuser, they are all good players or back stabbers - again depending on your position. HAVE FUN
2oC ♣︎♣︎ ♧♧ ♣︎s ♧ ♣︎ ;)

We should have played game statics.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
are the USA players ok with a 21:00 deadline? that would be a 3 pm. central time. and 9 pm in London.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Works for me. We've done it before
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
HS0602 wrote:
Is that 2:30 am in India? Because I’m not American.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes it is. but you do not have to be active at the deadline. you can place your lynch vote anytime during the 24 hour day phases and can place your night action requests anytime during the 24 hour night phases. At times, there is a flurry of activity/information just before the deadline, but that is mainly somebody trying to talk their way out of getting killed.

Not an ideal arrangement, but you should be ok. We have others in a similar situation - i think Hood is in Australia and it does not seem to stop him from controlling the game entirely at times :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
FYI - i have created a risk game and invited all 5 of the new mafia players. Just to get to know them better and have some fun. We will not discuss mafia strategy. Here is the game if you want to check it out https://dominating12.com/game/1365590
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yes it is. but you do not have to be active at the deadline. you can place your lynch vote anytime during the 24 hour day phases and can place your night action requests anytime during the 24 hour night phases. At times, there is a flurry of activity/information just before the deadline, but that is mainly somebody trying to talk their way out of getting killed.

Not an ideal arrangement, but you should be ok. We have others in a similar situation - i think Hood is in Australia and it does not seem to stop him from controlling the game entirely at times :)

So true.
- Thomas Mann