Batman mafia sign-up
  • 63 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
ThickTalon wrote:
“Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them, or they'll send the Talon for your head.”
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
“Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them, or they'll send the Talon for your head.”

Birds of prey yee may be, not a whisper from me  ;)

Chatter matters, shed no tears.
Maybe my clues/messages 'babble" wont be ______ upon in this game.

Ironically TLM/moderator presents in tears and claims not to be good with codes.  LOL

New folks  - keep your info to yourself and be careful who you confide in (trust only the moderator) . 
HAVE FUN

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
riddles have been sent out - please respond by 21;00 tomorrow (just over 24 hours from now) by PM.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I responded w/ 18 correct answers and participating.
HF in Gotham.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
In and participating. Now going over the riddles.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
18!! I wish I could get that many right on my 13 question tests!!
Mis post. 10 of 12* + TB
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Not so great at riddles. I think I got a few right. but I am ready to play. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
robit wrote:
hi all, new to this format of play. so bear with me as i learn. looking forward to playing!

thanks,
robit
Abs wrote:
Sorry I was too busy to riddle but I am ready to rock and roll in the game.

For the record newbies, I am a good guy, I’m with what we call The Town or Village and you need to work with me to kill the Mafia! Will reach out when the game begins