Batman mafia sign-up
  • 63 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
ThickTalon wrote:
“Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them, or they'll send the Talon for your head.”
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
“Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them, or they'll send the Talon for your head.”

Birds of prey yee may be, not a whisper from me  ;)

Chatter matters, shed no tears.
Maybe my clues/messages 'babble" wont be ______ upon in this game.

Ironically TLM/moderator presents in tears and claims not to be good with codes.  LOL

New folks  - keep your info to yourself and be careful who you confide in (trust only the moderator) . 
HAVE FUN

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
riddles have been sent out - please respond by 21;00 tomorrow (just over 24 hours from now) by PM.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I responded w/ 18 correct answers and participating.
HF in Gotham.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
In and participating. Now going over the riddles.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
18!! I wish I could get that many right on my 13 question tests!!
Mis post. 10 of 12* + TB
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Not so great at riddles. I think I got a few right. but I am ready to play. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
robit wrote:
hi all, new to this format of play. so bear with me as i learn. looking forward to playing!

thanks,
robit
Abs wrote:
Sorry I was too busy to riddle but I am ready to rock and roll in the game.

For the record newbies, I am a good guy, I’m with what we call The Town or Village and you need to work with me to kill the Mafia! Will reach out when the game begins
Abs is online.