Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 73 of 79
notoriouspat wrote:
Tennesseelogman
pdor/notor - time for some info that will effect the entire game - since i do not have a PM w you now, i need an answer here if you please - when you were alive and i had a PM w you - you gave me a report on the inspection you did on a player - - - was that inspection report true and complete?

.- .-.. - .... --- ..- --. .... / -- -.-- / -- .. -. -.. / .. ... / . .-. .- ... . -.. --..-- / .- .-. -.-. .... .. ...- . -.. / .--- --- ..- .-. -. .- .-.. ... / .. -. -.. .. -.-. .- - . / - .... .- - / .. / .-- .- ... / - .-. ..- - .... ..-. ..- .-.. .-.-.-

Tennesseelogman wrote:
on other news - does anybody want to place a higher bid on a slave - this one is not nearly as strong as the last one but way smarter and would serve you well
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Your concerns and statements have been seen and noted Tennessee.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i hope everyone that could, opened a 1 on 1 chat with me. i would love to talk about ways for a mutual win. i know there are some. maybe not all but there are some
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
am i correct that i could be part of a winning group if i became a stalker?
You have your answer from me in old chat.
Also if you would have flipped peace early early in the beginning, you would have already won.
♣︎♣︎ just along for the ride. Making my master deaf and proud.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
Tennesseelogman
pdor/notor - time for some info that will effect the entire game - since i do not have a PM w you now, i need an answer here if you please - when you were alive and i had a PM w you - you gave me a report on the inspection you did on a player - - - was that inspection report true and complete?

.- .-.. - .... --- ..- --. .... / -- -.-- / -- .. -. -.. / .. ... / . .-. .- ... . -.. --..-- / .- .-. -.-. .... .. ...- . -.. / .--- --- ..- .-. -. .- .-.. ... / .. -. -.. .. -.-. .- - . / - .... .- - / .. / .-- .- ... / - .-. ..- - .... ..-. ..- .-.. .-.-.-

.--. .- - .. . -. -.-. . .-.-.- / .. -. / - .... . / . -. -.. / .- .-.. .-.. / .-.. . ..-. - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-- .. -. -. . .-. ... .-.-.- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -... . / .-.. . ..-. - / --- .-. / .-. .. --. .... -
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
The Daily Traction

General Naga
I did not kidnap my wife. We are not animals. We are not destroying our planet, We never tried to invade your land, but time after time you encroached on ours. Enough with the lies, the dehumanisation and complete disregard for our lives. Though we are not animals, we will fight like lions for our pride, no longer will we be defensive just taking out small settlements. In Summer we destroyed Dortmund, a powerful Traction city, this Winter we storm their stronghold of Arkangel! 

The war hit hard on both the Tractionist's and the Green Storm last Winter. Historians of the future will waste a lot of paper whether it was the Storm of Arkangel that was the key factor of winning the war. Arkangel, the biggest and strongest Traction City in the world has been neutralised. The biggest Army of Stalkers ever seen stormed the city as well as Tumbler Pilots fell from the sky. Other cities joined in in defence of Arkangel. But the Green Storm Prevailed. The Engine Room was stormed, and blown up. The huge hunk of a city came crumbling to its knees. Tenesseelogman, having survived a lot of the fighting began to flee, hoping that by retreating to his private jet, he'll be able to save his life, knowing his city was doomed, but as he started the engine, 2 stalkers alerted to the sound, broke off a wing straight off the plane, smashed the window and dragged a bloodied TennesseeLogman into the main square of Archangel to be executed. There was little more resistance after that. The surviving inhabitants of Arkangel could not believe that this great city could ever tumble, there was weeping, wailing, but no resistance to them being captured by the Green Storm survivors as prisoners of war. However, all that fighting took a severe toll on many of the Green Storm fighters, they had lost most their armies, their Stalkers and 2 important characters for their fight.

Rockbert, who was Dr Dynamo was supervising the Stalker involvement, from an aerial height, got involved in an unexpected dogfight. However his heart was old and the action cause him to have a heart attack. The pilot was caught between two priorities, between saving his passenger and piloting the fight was distracted and ended up crashing his plane into the upper floor of Arkangel.

Hoodlum, who was Courtney Whittaker, also died in combat. It is unsure exactly when she died but a bullet hit her square in the forehead. She stood no chance.

TLM was Dartster Morely, Mayor of Arkangel, Tractionist. He sold slaves

Rockbert was Dr Dynamo, Green Storm. He sold Stalkers.

Hoodlum was Courtney Whittaker, Green Storm. She could Inspect players and Poison anyone who enslaves her.

Stalker production grinds to a halt!

With Dr Dynamo dead there is no-one to build Stalkers so no more will be created. This means that players that died this phase and later on will be dead forever. Dr Dynamo himself premade a Stalker for himself though. 

Slave Production comes to a halt
There will be no more Slaves for sale for the remainder of the game, unless any other players wish to sell one of their existing slaves

The Assassin is available for hire again
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Wow what a winter. Still along for the ride but switching from the sled ride to the classic convertible SS Chevelle.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
-.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / .- .-.. .-.. / ... - .- .-.. -.- . .-. ... .-.-.-
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.