Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 70 of 79
Hoodlum wrote:
i think, i am glad i am playing it simple. i might be annoyed if i invested a lot of time into it with 0 outcome. like following the game for the last 24 hours till deadline, and then for the deadline to be extended. (that would be a headache)
i think the winners at the moment are myself, anaxagore and the other inactives that are inactive that i've forgotten they are playing.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
why - did you overspend by 400 coins - ha ha ha - you are sooooo dead now at the next lynch starting with 400 votes against you
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
i think, i am glad i am playing it simple. i might be annoyed if i invested a lot of time into it with 0 outcome. like following the game for the last 24 hours till deadline, and then for the deadline to be extended. (that would be a headache)
i think the winners at the moment are myself, anaxagore and the other inactives that are inactive that i've forgotten they are playing.

i would agree with you hood.... i am annoyed...you don't go changing game mechanics within 2 hours of the deadline.

i understand we are all busy, but if that is the case...just extend the deadline by 24 hours. i was fine when v98 had to extend phases there because he was unable to moderate during weekends....that worked

i can only imagine how much time it takes to run one of these games...so let's not rush the mada...give him time to process unexpected gameplay.

periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
why - did you overspend by 400 coins - ha ha ha - you are sooooo dead now at the next lynch starting with 400 votes against you

well then....maybe we should carry on anyway...lol 

maybe someone else can come up with a better game fix.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if we are on break for that long , what am i suppose to do all day? i guess i could help my wife make up the bed, clean up the kitchen from breakfast, vacuum, go buy groceries, make me lunch, wash the dishes, clean the kitchen again, mow the yard, wash clothes, make dinner, clean up the kitchen again, go get the clothes off of the clothes line before it gets dark, and lay my pajamas out for me tonight.
nah - the exercise is good for her - tell you what - I'll get my pajamas out for myself and give her a break.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if we are on break for that long , what am i suppose to do all day? i guess i could help my wife make up the bed, clean up the kitchen from breakfast, vacuum, go buy groceries, make me lunch, wash the dishes, clean the kitchen again, mow the yard, wash clothes, make dinner, clean up the kitchen again, go get the clothes off of the clothes line before it gets dark, and lay my pajamas out for me tonight.
nah - the exercise is good for her - tell you what - I'll get my pajamas out for myself and give her a break.

You're a real trooper. haha. ;)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Leave those cloths on the line - they need another washing with moon rain.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
update. pdorward17 has had a requested name change to @notoriouspat

just realized he was in this mafia game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hood Courtney, nortoriouspat is your other stalker.
More smoke and mirrors.
You should have given me those 5 coins. ;)
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
Tennesseelogman
name change will not help - you can not hide

-. --- / .... .. -.. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .--- ..- ... - / -.. --- .-- -. .-.. --- .- -.. . -.. / .- / -. . .-- / ... -.- .. -. / ..-. --- .-. / --. .- -- . .--. .-.. .- -.-- .-.-.-
notoriouspat is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I have same skin but .-- .. - .... / -. . .-- / .--. .-. --- --. .-. .- -- .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / --- -... .--- . -.-. - .. ...- . ...
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I have same skin but .-- .. - .... / -. . .-- / .--. .-. --- --. .-. .- -- .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / --- -... .--- . -.-. - .. ...- . ...
WRKD4IT