Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 72 of 79
periwinkle wrote:
interne down incanada if we are a rogers customers...which i am...no data wifi or 911 service ...onky myntesla has service.  lol  see you whenevr i get service again. google it if younwant
Tennesseelogman wrote:
pdor/notor - time for some info that will effect the entire game - since i do not have a PM w you now, i need an answer here if you please - when you were alive and i had a PM w you - you gave me a report on the inspection you did on a player - - - was that inspection report true and complete?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Was the deadline extended a full 24 hours?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
rock or peri - or maybe somebody else - i admit i am way too gullible and have again been duped into believing that ely was on my team and that we would work together for a common win between us. it seems that i was wrong. i think that one of you has a stalker. i am asking you to target ely . i have a stalker and can influence the other. you are in no danger of us targeting you. what this will do is this = ely has a stalker and will now have to decide what to do w his. if he targets himself = he will kill himself since that would be 2 stalkers on him. if he targets anyone w/o a stalker already on him = all he does is protect that player. that leaves me and the other player i know that has a stalker for one of us to target ely for the kill and the other to protect ourselves from ely's assassin shot. if you decide to target me or the other stalker owner - that's ok too because that will add to the difficultly for ely to decide what to do.

dp not tell us here what you plan to do - just consider it - i am going for a kill on ely

feel free to discuss here in the forum even if (especially if) you are not the owner of the other stalker.

just over 2 hours until the deadline so i am going public now so as not to put anybody in a last minute rush
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry to drop a bombshell on you at this stage of the game but most of what i am just now suspecting may have already been known to you.
this also messes up my chart of knowing who is on what faction - there is likely another mole on the other team now.

actually could be kram, anax, or hood that owns the other stalker
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would just like to know that all have read this - this turn of events should give each of you confidence since it is highly unlikely that you will be killed this phase
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl - if you have been converted to a free stalker -target ely
since my plan a has now gone out the window - i am moving to plan b - some of you know something about that plan and it involves new partners in the victory
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
jkl - if you have been converted to a free stalker -target ely
since my plan a has now gone out the window - i am moving to plan b - some of you know something about that plan and it involves new partners in the victory
I will not reveal what I will or will not do, but your concern has been noted.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i did have an inspection done on ely which was the primary reason i trusted him - but now i wonder if my report that i got back was wrong due to my pdor lying to me or maybe he got distracted and got a tampered with report from mada
anyway i am now 1 traction short = which means i was wrong about at least 1 more that i thought was not traction to make the numbers add up to 5 tractionist clan
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
That's why I said this. I knew Dan was traction from the beginning of the game and that an imposter had entered your ranks.
jkl3699 wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)