Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 25 of 69
periwinkle wrote:
Ok....no one has shared how much is a pet, cause I like to have one. I like husky please.
Hoodlum wrote:
145 am here.
dont vote me! just bandwagon on my vote for abs, he's chaotic!

be back on after work
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
periwinkle
I didn't get your message yet....mailman needs to buy a hover car....service is too slow!
snail mail on a hippos back or that squirrel well you know figity and hyper messing with nuts.

I only see two questions....or I'm dense (sorry)

I have no idea what that means for your 2nd question and I don't have a pet as mentioned earlier in this thread.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Does anyone know how much an animal costs? Cause, that seems to have a duel function. I believe opera will benefit in the early game but the animal dealers and Hovercraft dealers will benefit in the late game as when everyone get Animals, the Opera doesn't have much to offer us

Post 1:  It is useful to have money to be able to emigrate, but you also need to prove that you are successful enough on earth by owning a hovercar and an animal(an electric one will do as long as it hasn't short circuited.)

I take it as these will be expensive and not readily up for-sale.

When I get funds, I will start cheap and get animal. I have a 10,000+ credit score to back a installment plan LOL
To quote Pink Floyd: poor Earthbound Mis-fit but not tongue tide obviously. :P
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs
I don’t think we are discussing enough around people who have money and who don’t have money?

It seems that most town roles have money correct? I still think bounty hunters might start with nothing but have to earn money

How much money did you all start with those who had money?

I don't think Cash disbursement is related to faction.
Clubs go fund account is up to 151. Just spent 50 of it on 25w. Tight budget non droid & droidless/ real petless human.

Yes I was investigated during the day and I now assume it was a Droid since town cop has messaged me.

How do you know the town cop messaged you?

2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
2ofclubs
periwinkle
I didn't get your message yet....mailman needs to buy a hover car....service is too slow!
snail mail on a hippos back or that squirrel well you know figity and hyper messing with nuts.

I only see two questions....or I'm dense (sorry)

I have no idea what that means for your 2nd question and I don't have a pet as mentioned earlier in this thread.
1st question is more of statement for me/you to ponder the counter diction to what I have been told.
2nd me wondering why you have detailed pet info but not own one. Similar to having or be given an owners manual but the item 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
2ofclubs
Abs
I don’t think we are discussing enough around people who have money and who don’t have money?

It seems that most town roles have money correct? I still think bounty hunters might start with nothing but have to earn money

I don't think Cash disbursement is related to faction.
Clubs go fund account is up to 151. Just spent 50 of it on 25w. Tight budget non droid & droidless/ real petless human.

Yes I was investigated during the day and I now assume it was a Droid since town cop has* messaged me.

How do you know the town cop messaged you?

Typo HASN"T hence assume it was a droid
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Abs

I started with a fair chunk of change for what it’s worth. I’m apart of the first faction.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
@ player U know who U R.
I have 12 suspects "suspects: android and rumored bounty"
I know 2 opera and 2 humans including myself. I shared the other Host confirmed 70% human with 1 player. I think the share was with a Human but not verified and assume if bad they already know the humans just not roles. This reminds me of how much Ten tried to to get info (possibly he was taken over by a droid but it was pretty early in the game for that to have happen).
Everybody is 50/50 at this point. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Abs

I started with a fair chunk of change for what it’s worth. I’m apart of the first faction.

Are you willing/can you visit me? Dont turtle and just poke your head out now and then.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Hardclaiming Electric Animal Dealer
It may be a mistake but i gotta make some money

Spoiler (click to show)
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
LandoCalriskian
Abs

Are you willing/can you visit me? Dont turtle and just poke your head out now and then.
100% safe and could be beneficial!
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Anaxagore
Hardclaiming Electric Animal Dealer
It may be a mistake but i gotta make some money

Spoiler (click to show)

I’ve been wondering if as members of faction one it’s best for us to reveal ourselves and just hope that we don’t get killed lol. I think I’ll join you in a second, just will take a bit since I’m on mobile rn.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Ryomyr wrote:
periwinkle
Ok....no one has shared how much is a pet, cause I like to have one. I like husky please.

I am going to take this as a MAJOR hint! lol

I see a lot of huskies howling in my Reels feed lately.