Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 19 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
pygmyhippo277
Thread is now closed, please submit your night actions.
Are you? Do you want to talk?. Let's say do you have the coffe on?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am willing to openly chat for 2 hrs 
Faction not a priority - town strength is divided and we have to work together to advance our factions.
By now you all should know 1 of the factions I am likly not.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
Anaxagore
jkl3699
#No Vote

Jkl may be also
Why would I vote if I don't know for certain who's in my faction? This isn't standard town/mafia
Correct but you've been known to vote for town who facts as scum. So MAYBE you're town.
Oh shoot . Overlooked my bad.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good morning all - wow 2oc you just don't know when to shush up do you?
anyway - i have 2 opera invites to send and 1 more left if you want to chat. but i will again be traveling today from about 13;00 to about 21;00
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Shh I am trying to sleep. My pygmy alarm or chip wake up call to get up hasn't gone off
I can't afford ticket nor have a pet to socialize so I will just watch the neighbors sweep the dust of the dying earth off their balacanies and get to know them from a far.
The guy on the top floor has hippo and its tail wags oddly. Also his frequent visitor's brings over squirel that doesn't eat nuts.
♣︎Cheap Sun Glasses♣︎
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Yup, thread open guys.

It is now day 2

Please submit your day actions(I will be wrapping up the night actions as we speak.)
Eat my dust.
Madagascarter wrote:
If there is any town that would like to distribute a conversation with me, please, invite me to the opera or send me a message with enough money to send a message back?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Bluegoetz wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #282
Also, no deaths?

I wonder if this is similar to Romeo and Juliet where you have do be outside and visiting to be killed?

Hoodlum wrote:
can you please fine $ from players that talk after deadline plz moderators.

who's dead?
Hoodlum is online.