Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 16 of 69
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
hey guys, im innocent.
Hood probably mafia

I see Ten claimed opera. Something else i should know?
Anaxagore wrote:
Ryomyr
orzhovboss
My take, probably wrong: We have some hard claims. Wouldn't it benefit 2/3 of the town factions and maybe either the droids or BHs to lynch a hard claimed? It seems the risk to your own faction is slim to none if you're not in the faction someone hard claimed into.

I am following your logic, Orz. After Anax reads up, I expect the #notmyfaction push to kick into gear. 

Scummy post, mafia would benefit from a town war so why push the idea?
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
It's just you and me on line. We word battle (play game) a lot. You knew I was bad and you were good last game and you just couldn't get others to flip - NO Fault of yours. I say this because you know i am good. I won't die tonight cuz I dont have any intel, not a threat and I was investigated (so 1 knows) I am being 100% true. I am only a target for the droids. Sure I want my faction to emigrate but we need to be alive to do that and only the droid & bounty assumingly have night kill

As in role not an arrogant statement.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Day 1 ending at Server 12:00.
Ten is Opera and knows 1 other of his team.
To compliment Anax's post 231
post 225 ]I can't save myself and don't expect to be saved. I revealed all in thread. I am human and droids are after humans.
 droids can go after any human. They will let the town vote town so they don't have to kill all of us. I guess I can be a target.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hey you Tong Tide and twisted earth bound misfit. It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet.

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Hoodlum
#no vote

Okay Hood is mafia

read further anax. i voted clubs :)
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Hoodlum
#no vote

Okay Hood is mafia

Post 213

does this make me not mafia now Anax?
Hoodlum wrote:
i know i traditionally vote/lynch someone first day. but not necessarily in a factional game.
no one is gonna get voted out today.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my only way to make money is to offer others a way to chat freely.
it would seem the b hunters would make money if they are the ones to kill an android - what happens if an android is day killed by votes?
does the doctor make money by saving the person targeted for night kill?
does the cop make money for investigating/outing the droids or BH
we know the mailman makes 50 for each PM = 500+/- per day
when are you others going to offer animals and cars for sale - i assume you need money also - we can not just all try to sit and hide our roles and let mafia pick us off 1 by 1 and do nothing to reach our goals. or even say "oh faction 1 has cars and animals - all they need is money - don't give them any. or opera has money don't give them anymore."

seems we should target those w no money = most likely droids or BH
Live long and prosper