Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 17 of 69
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
as i said i am opera signer - i can set us an unlimited chat among 2 or more of you for a fee (that's how i earn money) you can use your 25 word PM to me and tell me who to invite or just tell me here in the open forum if you don't mind others knowing who you want to chat with.

I would like to come and hear you sing Ten, I can pay you a fee, can you invite me please
Tennesseelogman wrote:
will do abs - but i can not during night phase - remind me at the beginning of next day phase if you still want to
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Abs wrote:
Is this the end of the day phase? I cant see anything on timings?

Tennesseelogman wrote:
pm w any questions and how to answer you in the forum if you still have your 25 word available or during the soon to be night phase.
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
ok well #No Vote for now

I just sent a message to someone else just now so I have used my messages up for the day. Do we get to send messages in night phase I cant remember?

I agree with you though Ten, we need to understand who is in which faction and how we can start to work with each other before we get picked off 1 by 1. I am NOT an Opera singer but I am one of the other town factions is all I will say
Abs wrote:
and can someone tell me what the hell an "electric animal dealer is"
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely, thick, and mada all said they have no money - code for i am droid/B hunter?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Abs wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #247
they sell the baby dolls that you have to feed and they pee on you so you have to change their diaper - it is suppose to help you learn to take care of a real baby but for much less money :)
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Abs wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #247
they sell the baby dolls that you have to feed and they pee on you so you have to change their diaper - it is suppose to help you learn to take care of a real baby but for much less money :)

Hahaha!
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ely, thick, and mada all said they have no money - code for i am droid/B hunter?

Very interesting! Maybe they have to earn money by completing Bounties?

elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
#vote ely

terrible logic but because I have no time and on my way to work right now...

#Vote Ten
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
jkl3699 wrote:
Anaxagore
jkl3699
#No Vote

Jkl may be also
Why would I vote if I don't know for certain who's in my faction? This isn't standard town/mafia
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote count i think
no vote - 7 - orz, 2oc, ryo, jkl, peri, ant, abs
2oc - 1- hood
ely - 1 tenn
tenn - 1 ely
not voted - 5 - thick, mada, blue, lando, spec
Live long and prosper