Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 12 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not sure on scum kills and it seemed last game they had 1 kill but they really didn't get a chance to act. Also this game the doc was added. As well as a 3rd Cabal. I am not sure what Anax is doing but it does appear to be for town survival at least. PYg is my suspect with his post in activity and missed vote.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Hey all. Had a rough day yesterday and I am just now logging on.. I will catch up
ThickTalon wrote:
Looks like the tunneling is working Anax. You have nothing in me. I hate to say. Wait until the end of the day but damn. 

I am Not a mafioso. I also don't believe Red is Anax. Who did you investigate Anax?????
You will be killing another FBi today if you don't switch your votes. 

Ask away, questions will be answered, since I am on the block and have nothing to hide.
Madagascarter wrote:
What, that Anax share who he inspected?

Here is the flaw. Lets say Anax inspected me as an FBI! Guess who is the next person to die? It's me. Because I could be FBI or the protector (as Anax wouldn't reveal that). And even if I am FBI, then the next day (with me dead) we only have 1 alive confirmed FBI instead of 2 alive confirmed FBI.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoodlum
jkl3699
Okay, so right now, those who I pin as Cabal are: Thick, Tenn, and Mada. #vote Thick

Yeah, Tenn putting some work in today. i'm tossed up between Tenn and Pygmy.
Thick and Mada for sure. :roll:
What is your for sure bossman?
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
good point - thick did use word admitted in 91.
in my opinion, this is what we need - accusations with some reasoning attached and then logical responses

so you think that a kill on thick would either clear or convict 3 other players? is that accusation of his your only hint or is there more to the story?

Anax voted Thick, and he's the only one so far who has claimed to he Red. So unless Anax is voting for Thick on a hunch, I'd like to assume the Anax knows with certainty that Thick is Cabal. If not, then he's practically wasted this phase.

It will be wasted if you just follow the tunnel set by Anax and Hood. Neither of them have anything on me, I have a PM with Anax and he responded 1 time and didn't answer either of my ideas to find Cabal. Hood and me haven't spoken since last game.
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
Looks like the tunneling is working Anax. You have nothing in me. I hate to say. Wait until the end of the day but damn. 

I am Not a mafioso. I also don't believe Red is Anax. Who did you investigate Anax?????
You will be killing another FBi today if you don't switch your votes. 

Ask away, questions will be answered, since I am on the block and have nothing to hide.

I'll ask questions.

how do you know he has nothing on you? why wait until the end of the day?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 53 minutes ago 
Post #172
no - that a no lynch makes the most sense at this point. i thought you were the logical one with the percentages. how do a few no vote phases hurt our chances of winning while we have an inspector that can later give us a confident cabal kill without further reducing our town numbers.?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter

Here is the flaw. Lets say Anax inspected me as an FBI! Guess who is the next person to die? It's me. Because I could be FBI or the protector (as Anax wouldn't reveal that). And even if I am FBI, then the next day (with me dead) we only have 1 alive confirmed FBI instead of 2 alive confirmed FBI.
If Anax inspected Thick as Cabal, he got a lucky inspect and he would have no reason to ask us to follow him blindly and not tell. I can assume Thick got caught in a PM lie or is Cabal or Red/Kap/and a confirmed trusted FBI are playing some vote strategy.
Maybe Thick is being used as a pawn to gain more time & info.
Something here smells scummy..

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Thick is definitely FBI

no vote
how do you know Thich is definitely FBI?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman