Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 14 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
At least this way we won’t lynch our doctor -how do we know we are not killing our doctor/Mr. Kap?
Cuz the Doc already confided with Red.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
#unlycnh thick #lynch peri My new list of suspects is: Thick, peri, Tenn, Mada?(50%), Abs?(30%)
jkl3699 wrote:
I chose Abs because he decides to vote Anax even though Anax is the only one who has claimed Red. If anyone else is Red, they would've/should've came out and said it a long time ago. It doesn't make sense.

Disregard this, I misread the forum
2ofclubs wrote:
#VOTE Periwinkle  its vote not lynch - not sure if Ely will be critical.
subject to change going to go mow now.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
#VOTE Periwinkle  its vote not lynch - not sure if Ely will be critical.
subject to change going to go mow now.

Force of habit. #unvote thick #vote peri
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoodlum
ThickTalon
Looks like the tunneling is working Anax. You have nothing in me. I hate to say. Wait until the end of the day but damn. 

I am Not a mafioso. I also don't believe Red is Anax. Who did you investigate Anax?????
You will be killing another FBi today if you don't switch your votes. 

Ask away, questions will be answered, since I am on the block and have nothing to hide.

I'll ask questions.

how do you know he has nothing on you? why wait until the end of the day?

Honestly. 2 kids both had birthday parties to go to?

And you can't bully a player Hood. You ask zi tell I ask you tell. Deal?
ThickTalon wrote:
Thanks for the verification Peri. Seems you have doomed yourself by the experienced bullies Anax and Hood. Either way pretty surenif you all vote Peri I will get the ax in the night. 2 more FBI down. 
periwinkle wrote:
Yup...I knew I would be a target....lol....but I asked for thick's time stamp when ely PM thick's role....it was the same time as mine and im FBI.  Go ahead and vote for me....I figured 1 FBI will die....oh well.  I like Tennessee idea of a no vote. We shouldn't just randomly kill someone.